Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

harper auto redemption question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
pulled this a few days ago from a retail blister box, i have it posted in the trade forum and have a few offers on the table but nothing confirmed yet, now should i redem it and get the auto and hope it will go up or trade/sell the redemption now since beckett on-line has it at $700bv and sv is around $350,lmk what you guys think, i only collect hof auto's

018.jpg

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
nyc3 said:
How is what you collect relevant to your question?
incase you wanted it :lol:
If you redeem you take the chance of getting a really bad auto. Also with the time it takes to redeem it may go down further as they have fallen from selling at bv. Sometimes it's better to get what you can and not get too greedy, not saying you are but it happens very often.

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
nyc3 said:
How is what you collect relevant to your question?

sorry nyc3, the i only collect hof auto's was going in my signature which i was working on when i posted this

krom, yea you right i hate redemptions, just takes too long to get the card

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I thought all the cards had really bad sigs on them. Id take the 350 any day of the week.

Kevin

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
thanks a_pharis, i almost took your advice and redemm it but i hate waiting on stuff to arrive from topps, but anyways if it sells then i could use the cash to get stuff i want like a nice willie mays,hank aaron auto or other 500/600 hr club members cards i need

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
chevyfany2k2 said:
no not yet sneec, i was hoping to trade it for some nice hof stuff but when a card books at $700 its sorta hard when its a prospect
The last one sold for exactly $300. BV is way off. The longer you wait the greater the chance they start to sell for under 300.

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
krom, i seen that,might go ahead and try to post it back up on the trade forum fs that way i don't get killed with ebay fees, there's a card that pop up on the bay i want bad plus a few other cards i want, so far i do have a offer of $300 on ebay

jack

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
chevyfany2k2 said:
krom, i seen that,might go ahead and try to post it back up on the trade forum fs that way i don't get killed with ebay fees, there's a card that pop up on the bay i want bad plus a few other cards i want, so far i do have a offer of $300 on ebay

jack
Don't forget to subtract your %10 from the sale ;) now $255 don't look so bad ehh?

danny666

Apr 3, 2011
tampa, FL
I sold mine at $350. They have dropped since then, the hype on bowman chrome will not help this card either, take the highest you can get now.

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
sneec, even after the 9% ebay fees i am still looking at close to $275 which is enough to get a few cards i want

danny666, i just wished i had pulled this back in may but anyways i just did a counter offer on it

Members online

Latest posts