Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA Hotlist 7/8 (pie in my face!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Lucky # 13. :cool:

I'm digging the Man Among Boys section this week as well.

....but no Alex Colome? Or Guillermo Pimentel? C'mon. ::facepalm::

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Kyle Weilands last two starts were pretty impressive. 2-0, 2 eraned, no walks 18k

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
LLWesMan said:
Jaypers said:

Baseball America sends their apologies that their list doesn't match yours, again.

Who pissed in your Cheerios the past couple of days? Take your condescending posts and shove them.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Jaypers said:
LLWesMan said:
Jaypers said:

Baseball America sends their apologies that their list doesn't match yours, again.

Who pissed in your Cheerios the past couple of days? Take your condescending posts and shove them.

Every post you make is a complaint that X, Y, or Z doesn't match your opinions. Breaking news! You're not a scout!

Every one of these threads goes the same way, you complain, a member or two explain why BA picked somebody different than you, then you argue about their methodology.

Then, once that ends, you regurgitate something from their Twitter feed or chats.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
LLWesMan said:
Jaypers said:
LLWesMan said:
Jaypers said:

Every post you make is a complaint that X, Y, or Z doesn't match your opinions. Breaking news! You're not a scout!

Every one of these threads goes the same way, you complain, a member or two explain why BA picked somebody different than you, then you argue about their methodology.

Then, once that ends, you regurgitate something from their Twitter feed or chats.

Wow. Guess I should admonish myself. Or perhaps I should ridicule my own reading comprehension. Oh, wait. You already did both of those things because clearly you're the law, the end-all-be-all guru of everything around here.

People complain in their posts way more than I do, and I certainly don't do it in every single one of these threads, so knock off the hyperbole. No one's buying it, anyway.

I certainly don't take unwarranted personal jabs at people, unlike you. Own up to it. And btw, I don't see the word "scout" among your credentials, either.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
LLWesMan said:
Jaypers said:
LLWesMan said:
Jaypers said:

At least he's adding to the discussion. Yeesh. These posts shouldn't be coming from a mod.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Jaypers said:
LLWesMan said:
Jaypers said:
LLWesMan said:
Jaypers said:

Wow. Guess I should admonish myself. Or perhaps I should ridicule my own reading comprehension. Oh, wait. You already did both of those things because clearly you're the law, the end-all-be-all guru of everything around here.

People complain in their posts way more than I do, and I certainly don't do it in every single one of these threads, so knock off the hyperbole. No one's buying it, anyway.

I certainly don't take unwarranted personal jabs at people, unlike you. Own up to it. And btw, I don't see the word "scout" among your credentials, either.

I don't need to be a scout to read your posts.

Post subject: Re: BA'S MIDSEASON TOP 50 PROSPECTS LIST
Jaypers said:
There are quite a few, what I would consider, notable omissions to this list, that I can see.

1) Miguel Sano
2) Trevor May
3) Drew Hutchison
4) David Holmberg
5) Tim Wheeler
6) Michael Choice
7) Brandon Belt
8) Lonnie Chisenhall
9) Neil Ramirez
10) Jake Marisnick

and most of all, 11) Gary Sanchez.

Post subject: BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET 7/1
Jaypers said:
No McEachern? Are you FREAKING kidding me? (11.2 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 16 K)

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/pr ... 12027.html

Post subject: Re: BA Hot Sheet 6/24
Jaypers said:

Post subject: Re: BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET 6/17
Jaypers said:
1) Let me beat our own SamHell to the punch here, and say the omission of Tommy Mendonca was a crime. Check out his stats - http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb ... pid=545053

2) Trout only in the Team Photo? Please.

But hey, nobody's buying it, anyways.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Well, that sure put me in my place. Clearly I'm the only one here who has the nerve to go against BA's grain. And those numerous examples you cited clearly paint an accurate portait of my entire time here.

Tell ya what - instead of being a wannabe scout, I'll just spend my free time creating videos showing me busting BGS shipments and gloating over what I pull from them.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Jaypers said:
Well, that sure put me in my place. Clearly I'm the only one here who has the nerve to go against BA's grain. And those numerous examples you cited clearly paint an accurate portait of my entire time here.

Tell ya what - instead of being a wannabe scout, I'll just spend my free time creating videos showing me busting BGS shipments and gloating over what I pull from them.

Nothing spoils a good internet debate like hypocritically accusing someone of "wasting" their discretionary time, you should know better, after all you have 1.08% of all posts on here!

That said, weak jab. I've done what, one, maybe two live BGS breaks? I find it hard to believe you can't find some better material to sarcastically insult me with.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
LLWesMan said:
Jaypers said:

Nothing spoils a good internet debate like hypocritically accusing someone of "wasting" their discretionary time, you should know better, after all you have 1.08% of all posts on here!

That said, weak jab. I've done what, one, maybe two live BGS breaks? I find it hard to believe you can't find some better material to sarcastically insult me with.

Unlike you, I don't intend on wasting my time to try and dig up the material you so desperately want me to find. As for the posting percentage, I will be more than happy to lower that number significantly, since it apparantly offends you so much. Starting now. Have fun pontificating to yourself.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Jaypers said:
LLWesMan said:
Jaypers said:

Unlike you, I don't intend on wasting my time to try and dig up the material you so desperately want me to find. As for the posting percentage, I will be more than happy to lower that number significantly, since it apparantly offends you so much. Starting now. Have fun pontificating to yourself.

First I didn't use enough examples, now I wasted too much time digging them up?

Make up your mind, how much time am I allowed to spend on a website?

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I hope Choice gets promoted before the year's over. Id like to get a glimpse of what he can do at AA, esp with his new swing mechanics.

Members online

Latest posts