Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hines Ward Arrested for DUI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
[center:3vcd94i4]Ward_Hines_43652.jpg

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ines-ward-arrested-for-drunk-driving/related/

Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Hines Ward is one of the most well-respected players in the NFL. But his reputation may deserve to take a serious hit.

TMZ is reporting that Ward was arrested this morning for driving under the influence of alcohol.

According to the report, Ward was arrested in Dekalb County, Georgia, and held on $1,000 bond. He posted bond shortly after the arrest and was released.

Ward, the reigning Dancing With the Stars champion, grew up in Georgia, went to school there and frequently spends time there during the offseason.
----------------------------------

hmmm a trade for a 5th rnd pick coming in the future :rofl:[/center:3vcd94i4]

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
My newly turned 21 year old brother just got charged with a DUI a few days ago... after he ran into someone..

This being the same brother who got kicked out of Marine boot camp a few months ago for pissing hot on a urinalysis. (Weed)

::facepalm::

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I was just getting ready to say "NO way this happened in Pittsburgh." I know most of the cops in town and unless the guy is falling over the seat drunk, they dont cite players for DUI. They call a cab and have them park in the parking garage and get their vehicle later.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
GarkoCollector said:
I was just getting ready to say "NO way this happened in Pittsburgh." I know most of the cops in town and unless the guy is falling over the seat drunk, they dont cite players for DUI. They call a cab and have them park in the parking garage and get their vehicle later.

where have you been they taze and kick your ass then send you to the clink

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Miggy looks so much happier in his DUI mugshot :lol:

261714_244483848897870_100000087715965_1062166_7427316_n.jpg
cabrera-4-2.jpg

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
wheeler281 said:
GarkoCollector said:

Please name just 1 player they have done this to.
I'll wait.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
So Hines has been cuffed twice and taken in once and booked (ALL this year), while Ben = 0 times ever. Yep, I said it. lol

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
HEAVYHITTER said:
So Hines has been cuffed twice and taken in once and booked (ALL this year), while Ben = 0 times ever. Yep, I said it. lol
It's easier to pay off a rape victim than to pay off an officer who pulls you over. Yep, I said it back. :p

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
He'll probably get off somehow.

Heck, the rumors are that Derek Lowe was three times the legal limit when they nabbed him. Then coupla months later, POOF! charges dropped...

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
GarkoCollector said:
wheeler281 said:
GarkoCollector said:

I'll wait.

sorry was out swimming with my girls

jeff reed..

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Card Magnet said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
It's easier to pay off a rape victim than to pay off an officer who pulls you over. Yep, I said it back. :p

he should have just thrown it in here 3rd input that would have just done the job...js :cool:

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
wheeler281 said:
GarkoCollector said:
wheeler281 said:
GarkoCollector said:

I'll wait.

sorry was out swimming with my girls

jeff reed..

Kickers aren't football players, plus he looked like doucher

Try again :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts