Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Re: My dealings with Sportscardbin and FCB shop=make me sad

Good lord man

When you first bought the card I was under the impression that it was an in store pickup. We had this talk remember?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts

stevezimmer22 said:
How do you know you didn't receive them by July 24th?

I didn't even get that far in the story - I was still trying to decipher "made bought".

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ

my reading posts like this on fcb=make me sad

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.

cgilmo said:
Good lord man

When you first bought the card I was under the impression that it was an in store pickup. We had this talk remember?

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.

cgilmo said:
We have been friends fir a couple of years man, and this is all it took for you to publicly embarras me.

Cool.
Just refund my money I dont want the card.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010

Wow.
Attack to guy who gives everyone this site.
Nice job.

If i was in your situation, and cgilmo didn't ship it for 6 months, it wouldn't bother me because of who the seller was.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008

Wow.
Attack to guy who gives everyone this site.
Nice job.

If i was in your situation, and cgilmo didn't ship it for 6 months, it wouldn't bother me because of who the seller was.

It would bother me. I wouldn't give me or anyone else special leeway because of standing. But if I knew someone in person and could pick up the phone and call I would go that route.

(edit man i suck at phone typing.)

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
You do deserve special leeway, whether or not you want to accept it is your choice.

Just giving my $.02

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
NObody deserves leeway when it comes to shipping regardless of who it is....unless there is extenuating circumstances......but in this case, As Chris pointed out, a phone call probably would have handled the matter. There really is no excuse for two people who actually know each other to have their issues aired out here. I agree with Chris and thinking this is just a pile of crap!!

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Was it ****** for me to do? yes it was. After 2 1/2 weeks of PMs I was fed up and when I got home today after being gone all week and the card not here I lost my ****. I could have called but I figure PMs are just like calling.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I like it when people air their dirty laundry in public and then delete it before everyone can read it.

Why shy away from what you wrote? **** happens, oh well.

Chris took forever to ship a card because he thought you bought it in store; you PM'ed him a bunch; then you outed him about it on the boards. Leave up the original boards, reminds everyone that we are ALL humans around here ;)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
just so everyone knows this.

I did not edit Eric's post in any way, nor did any other moderator.

If we don't censor bad stuff that is true about you, we certainly aren't gonna do it for ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts