Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Onyx Preferred Players Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Im not really a big fan of these types of things, perhaps it has evolved over the years, but the 2011 Onyx Preferred Players Collection looks like a really solid product. Having said that, I just saw a break where a Freddie ball was pulled along with a certificate redemption for a Eric Hosmer Blue Rocks game worn jersey. Pretty sick Pull I would imagine, but I do have a few questions...

1. Would it be better to sell the redemption right now or the Jersey once in hand?

2. Any Idea if the Jersey is auto'd?

3. Do we know a production run of these?

4. Estimate of value?

Thanks in advance for any opinion(s) or advice :p

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Believe me Chris, I let everyone over there know your feelings about it and in no way do they want to have anything to do with FCB, but alas a few errant links or whatnot come across no matter what is said or where you go.

Although, since you do have a somewhat connection to Onyx, would it be beyond your genorosity to try and find out just how many Hosmer jerseys were in this product? If that is something you could easily do?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
matfanofold said:
Believe me Chris, I let everyone over there know your feelings about it and in no way do they want to have anything to do with FCB, but alas a few errant links or whatnot come across no matter what is said or where you go.

Although, since you do have a somewhat connection to Onyx, would it be beyond your genorosity to try and find out just how many Hosmer jerseys were in this product? If that is something you could easily do?

All the GU jerseys are 1/1's i believe

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
cgilmo said:
matfanofold said:

Wow, excellent!

Also, do you currently have any in stock at the box shop?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
matfanofold said:
cgilmo said:
matfanofold said:

Wow, excellent!

Also, do you currently have any in stock at the box shop?

3 cases, sold em all

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
cgilmo said:
matfanofold said:
Any good pulls of note?

Pujols UDA

Nice, I think this may be the first offering of this type I would consider a resounding sucess!

I think I may have to snag a few boxes if I can find them, maybe my lcs has some...........................

Members online