Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

got a ebay question for you guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
ok here's the question, i posted 2011 bowman bryce harper bp1 redemption on ebay for $365 or best offer and i got a offer for $300 which i took, the buyer has 100% feedback who is also a seller, well he had 2 items i wanted that total $300 so we made a deal, i bin the 2 items i wanted and he mark payment receive which i did on my end, now he wants me to scratch off the back and give him the code for the harper instead of me sending him the card so am i covered on my end if i do that or is it best to send him the card with d/c? how would you guys do it,lmk

jack

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I'm not sure whether or not you're covered, but this is a fairly common practice. I've done it a couple of times with no problems, granted they were not $300 cards.

I would imagine that your proof that would cover you is the message you send him that has the code. If you provide that to PayPal if an issue were to arise, then that should be adequate. If you're worried about it, you could send him the code via email and then print off a PayPal label and ship him the redemption card. That way you have a tracking number to provide to PayPal if an issue were to arise, in addition to the email with the code. I think this should cover you.

zep33

Aug 24, 2008
Cape Cod, Mass
nothing but DC with a signature would be adequate for paypal. As long as you do that, you can still scratch and give him the code too

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts