Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

here's what i got for the 2011 bowman harper redemption bp1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
well long story short, i listed my bryce harper redemption on the bay for $365 or best offer, guy offered $300 so took it and notice he had some stuff listed i wanted so we worked out a deal, below is what i got, i think i did ok with it

KGrHqYOKo0E33KcE1BBOGMImtNQ_12.jpg

KGrHqVg0E3uUIs1jVBOF7YN8vqQ_12.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Just so you know, avoid *** at all costs. At this point they have passed more fakes than legit autographs. Great card.

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
tbt, the ball is not faded just the way the picture was taking,it also comes with picture of him signing it too with the coa

garko, got $50 cash plus the auto ball/card

tiki yes the ball is good

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
chevyfany2k2 said:
tbt, the ball is not faded just the way the picture was taking,it also comes with picture of him signing it too with the coa

garko, got $50 cash plus the auto ball/card

tiki yes the ball is good

Ahh. If it's real, then it isn't too bad I guess.

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
now how is it a bad trade?, i only had $20 in the card and plus i got a better auto card then the one i would get from topps and plus got a auto baseball and $50 paypal

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
cgilmo said:
ehhhhh

that ball

ehhhhhh.... get that thing to PSA or JSA

I tried to break it to him easy. That thing isn't passing psa or jsa, there is a reason that ball has a *** sticker attached.

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
You had $20 in it until you got it. Then it became a lot more. Sorry dude, you asked. Bad trade even if the ball is good, and it simply is too much in question. IMO do not authenticate it. Up to that point you will just be suspicious. Finding out for sure will really sting.

chevyfany2k2

Aug 28, 2008
myrtle beach,sc
george, yes i am happy with the trade, the ball even tho its *** sells around $60,the card is his 2009 ud usa auto that sells in the $200 range and i got $50 which i used part of it to get a 1967 topps willie mays #200 psa 7, the bowman bp1 is going down in price and the new bowman chrome that will come out will only bring it down more imo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts