Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just another worthless scum......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndepaul99

Jul 20, 2010
had a great ebay transaction with this classy guy, ebay id : jbbaseballfan

bought this on june 19th:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

card was never received, emailed seller asking for delivery confirmation number , he says he doesn't ship cards that sell for less then $10, with DC, so i waited longer to see if it would show up, it never did. I figured it wouldnt because i won it for $9, and a week or so later they were selling in the $25 range. so i just opened a claim with ebay, never heard from the guy, ebay found in my favor giving me my money back. then after all that i get this email today:

Dear ......,

your a DICK.... and a thief

- jbbaseballfan

so i wrote back:

Dear jbbaseballfan,

IF YOU WOULD HAVE SHIPPED THE CARD INSTEAD OF BEING GREEDY, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED, HOPE IT WAS WORTH YOUR $16 PROFIT

and he wrote:

Dear .......,

YOUR STILL AN *******... YOU GET OFF YOUR MOTHERS ***, THEN TALK TO ME !!!IF YOU NEED MONEY YOU SHOULDS OF JUST ASK FOR IT ,, IT WOUN'T MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN DIRTBAG CHEAPBUM MONEY-HUNGER THIEF!!!!

- jbbaseballfan

so my final response was:

Dear jbbaseballfan,

SPOKEN WITH INTELLIGENCE AND CLASS AS EXPECTED, TAKE THAT EXTRA $16 YOU MADE AND BUY YOURSELF AND EDUCATION, IM DONE WITH YOU CHILD. GROW UP

Anyways sorry for the long read, just a buyers beware, so u can block him on your ebay, and not buy anything from him. By reading his feedback looks like i wasnt the only person he has done it too. Just a heads up.

Stay classy !

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Ndepaul99 said:
had a great ebay transaction with this classy guy, ebay id : jbbaseballfan

bought this on june 19th:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

card was never received, emailed seller asking for delivery confirmation number , he says he doesn't ship cards that sell for less then $10, with DC, so i waited longer to see if it would show up, it never did. I figured it wouldnt because i won it for $9, and a week or so later they were selling in the $25 range. so i just opened a claim with ebay, never heard from the guy, ebay found in my favor giving me my money back. then after all that i get this email today:

Dear ......,

your a DICK.... and a thief

- jbbaseballfan

so i wrote back:

Dear jbbaseballfan,

IF YOU WOULD HAVE SHIPPED THE CARD INSTEAD OF BEING GREEDY, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED, HOPE IT WAS WORTH YOUR $16 PROFIT

and he wrote:

Dear .......,

YOUR STILL AN *******... YOU GET OFF YOUR MOTHERS ***, THEN TALK TO ME !!!IF YOU NEED MONEY YOU SHOULDS OF JUST ASK FOR IT ,, IT WOUN'T MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN DIRTBAG CHEAPBUM MONEY-HUNGER THIEF!!!!

- jbbaseballfan

so my final response was:

Dear jbbaseballfan,

SPOKEN WITH INTELLIGENCE AND CLASS AND CLASS AS EXPECTED, TAKE THAT EXTRA $16 YOU MADE AND BUY YOURSELF AND EDUCATION, IM DONE WITH YOU CHILD. GROW UP

Anyways sorry for the long read, just a buyers beware, so u can block him on your ebay, and not buy anything from him. By reading his feedback looks like i wasnt the only person he has done it too. Just a heads up.

Stay classy !

Am I the only one that sees the irony here?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Oh I see you sir are still acting classy. Things have not changed with you.
Call the sellier a scum-bag and the preceded to name call him some more.
Sending someone an e-mail and continuing the name calling really validate your argument .
Yeah this is class alright. Man you win the war on the internet. :lol:
Seems take the extra money and buy an education is you favorite saying .

Ndepaul99

Jul 20, 2010
Pine Tar said:
Sending someone an e-mail and continuing the name calling really validate your argument .

What are you talking about, never at any point did i name call him. I said he was being greedy, thats all i said about him. I think you should take an extra second and re-read the post buddy, and realize your taking his responses as them being my response to him, (quick reading lesson) and then make fix your comment. I can also see nothing has changed with you. Take care

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I noticed in your last email back to him you told him to take his $16 profit and buy an education, but then I read back through the entire post and realized, maybe you should split the $16 and both of you get an education together?

If you want to insult a person, you cannot come off sounding like an idiot as well. It demeans your position and puts him in a position to further mock you.

Methinks you need less eBay in your life right now and maybe a little more grammar and spelling ;)

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Ndepaul99 said:
Pine Tar said:

What are you talking about, never at any point did i name call him. I said he was being greedy, thats all i said about him. I think you should take an extra second and re-read the post buddy, and realize your taking his responses as them being my response to him, (quick reading lesson) and then make fix your comment. I can also see nothing has changed with you. Take care

So, just to clarify, "Just another worthless scum" doesn't count as name-calling? Good to know.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
frzg said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Just once and it was a long, long time ago. In my defense I was really drunk.
David

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
David T. said:
frzg said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Just once and it was a long, long time ago, but in my defense I was really drunk.
David

LMAO. I've read the first comment like 23 times. It hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts