Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on this trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardfreak31

Jul 9, 2011
thoughts on this trade? Haven't accepted
I send him:
2009 Tribute David Wright Jsy/auto /75
2011 Tribute carlton fisk dual bat /99
red sox base
For
2009 Triple threads Jonathon papelbon triple All star patch /9
2009 triple threads Jose Reyes 6xrelic /27 or /36

LMK guys!!

EDIT:
Thanks guys! I managed to swing
His
Mike Stanton Topps Chrome BGS 9.5 AUTO (10 auto)
strasburg 10 PSA topps chrome rookie
Andrew McCutchen "CUTCH" Triple threads (patches) /18
for my
Dan williams 3clr patch auto /15 (dont collect football got it for free)
Andre Dawson Jsy auto /75
david wright jsy auto /75

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I think its about even. You're trading an auto and a game used with some base for two relics. The papelbon is a nice card and the All Star patch cards from Triple Threads are sought after. He's lost some luster over the last couple of years but I think you'll do ok. The Reyes could bring in something nice now that trade talks are surfacing about him. Good luck whichever way you go.

sportscardfreak31

Jul 9, 2011
blanning71 said:
I think its about even. You're trading an auto and a game used with some base for two relics. The papelbon is a nice card and the All Star patch cards from Triple Threads are sought after. He's lost some luster over the last couple of years but I think you'll do ok. The Reyes could bring in something nice now that trade talks are surfacing about him. Good luck whichever way you go.
Im still Newer to Serious card collecting (1 year) And i just really needed help. Reyes Is on fire, And that could be major trade bait.. i have 'till tonight to answer him.. if each comment is saying do it (atleast 80% ) i think i may do it.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I think you should go with your own gut and make the decision for yourself. Don't let us influence your trade. You do what YOU want to do and get what YOU think is fair in return. Afterall, you are the one that will end up with the cards in your hand. Not us.

sportscardfreak31

Jul 9, 2011
blanning71 said:
I think you should go with your own gut and make the decision for yourself. Don't let us influence your trade. You do what YOU want to do and get what YOU think is fair in return. Afterall, you are the one that will end up with the cards in your hand. Not us.
my gut says I don't know ... I understand the cards come to me and you guys aren't giving anything nor recieving anything in this deal. I'm just trying to see what people with more hobby knowlege think of this deal..
Thanks!

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
If you're going blind I might suggest you do some research. Look at completed sales on ebay of each players cards. Look at their current stock in MLB. What are you planning on doing with the stuff when you get it in? If you don't leap, you'll never fly. Take a chance. Thats how I started. I did my homework and became sharp in my skills. Gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean.....earn your keep.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
i probably wouldn't do it because i don't like giving up autos for just game used. plus carlton fisk is a hall of famer. you know his stuff isn't going down.

Members online