Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's going to win the Derby?

Who takes the cake?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I pick the white guy.

268318_10150700474615082_726065081_19691923_4051079_n.jpg

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
A few things about that photo: First, it looks like Holliday and Bautista are ready to roll out to Applebees while everyone else is done up.

Secondly, good on Cano for tucking his dress shirt in. If you're not going to tuck it in, you might as well wear something like Holliday and Bautista have on.

Finally, Papi and Cano flaunting the WS Bling is awesome.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I think Matt Kemp is going to surprise and Jose Bautista is going to disappoint and I am a Cardinals fan. Matt Holiday is a BP Beast so he may do something but I doubt it becuase he is more of a line drive hitter. Kemp is my pick.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Sam Banks said:
I uploaded this on my FaceBook too. The last few comments are hilarious.

HomeRunDerby.jpg
I confirm Wayne Brady did indeed have to chokeabitch to get a spot. Reports from his agent are that all leagal actions will be following the derby. Lawyers say an agreement has been made that if he is to win then all charges shall be dropped. If he is to lose then he shall be hung by his feet and used as a target for the Hit it Here thing they do every year. We will see what happens......... ::facepalm::

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Interesting note of the day for me. Recently moved into a new house and got new cable, and just now realized I have the MLB Network in HD. Sweetness!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Pastretta said:
Prince!

Over/under 5 Rickie Weeks HR total?!?!? :p

Um, Weeks has more home runs than Holliday and Cano and as many as Gonzalez. Do you ever wish you followed baseball.

Sleeper pick is Weeks.

Members online

Latest posts