Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Danger Averted in Phoenix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
730_20110712023459131_660_320.JPG

20 feet fall for those wondering

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Very classy. You think maybe one of the security guards would stop that nonsense, or one of the dolts around him. My favorite is the last pic with the one guy like I am taking pictures screw helping.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Idiot. I'm glad he didn't fall, not that I care about his health but concern for the people he might have fell on. No idea why security didn't kick this ******* out.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Danger averted? I beg to differ...that man is still alive and able to reproduce. Nobody is safe until he is eliminated from the gene pool.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
nyc3 said:
Very classy. You think maybe one of the security guards would stop that nonsense, or one of the dolts around him. My favorite is the last pic with the one guy like I am taking pictures screw helping.
Why, if you want to stand on something and risk your life for a baseball do it. If you decide to jump for a ball you deserve whatever comes your way. I myself have caught 51 BP baseballs to date and I have not once fallen over a railing. I have caught some on the fly but most are toss ups from players. You have to know the limits, you can not just freakin keep acting like a ******* to try and catch a ball and expect to be safe. Standing on that table is like standing on the bleacher railing above the bullpen trying to run. Unless you are some incredible gymnist with incredible balance and a ton of luck you should not be standing there. It is stupid, yea having a ball is cool but what good does a ball do when you can't enjoy it. In the case of the guy who tryed getting a ball for his kid I understand that BUT if that ball would have went into the area where he landed Hamilton would have probably hooked him up with a new one, players are really not that big of jackoffs when it comes to baseballs. They can give out like 2 a day then it cost them like $5 dollars or something so it is not like it cost them anything.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
That guy needs to have serious conversation with his buddy in the middle who decided it was a perfect moment to finally cop a feel of his a$$.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
VizquelCollector said:
That guy needs to have serious conversation with his buddy in the middle who decided it was a perfect moment to finally cop a feel of his a$$.
maybe he thought it could be his last chance. Id say that was pretty well executed timing by that guy. he was thinking hey i will look like im saving him but I will just firmly grab his ass maybe he will fall this could be my last hope.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Heard about that this morning. Pretty crazy.

As far as the security guard comment, I wondered the same thing. It is one thing to fall over a railing 33 inches high that is not really high enough to hold a person from falling. It is another thing to climb up on a surface the way the guy did in the images. Someone should've made him come down. Granted, it may have happened so fast that security did not have time to ask him to get off the surface. Pretty quick thinking by his friends.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
When I was working in the South Atlantic league, every 5 seconds during a game kids and adults would come up and ask for balls. Every time someone would ask the manager "can I have a ball?" his reply was "you can have all the fun you want." jajajaja

Members online