Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Allen & Redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
has anyone seen the new topps Allen & Redemption? Looks pretty good...I guess. Why are 80% of the autographs
redemptions?

Kevin

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
No worries, it is just the no name like McEnroe, Sorenstam, Holmes, Solo, Heyward, Auriemma, Burke, etc, etc, etc

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
George_Calfas said:
No worries, it is just the no name like McEnroe, Sorenstam, Holmes, Solo, Heyward, Auriemma, Burke, etc, etc, etc

never heard of any of those guys. I wonder if the Manny and Ryan Howard that are pictured on the front of the
box are live?

Kevin

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
George_Calfas said:

never heard of any of those guys. I wonder if the Manny and Ryan Howard that are pictured on the front of the
box are live?

Kevin

You're joking, right?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Redemptions don't bother me. I only get home to the US twice a year and whenever I do there are a bunch of redemptions waiting for me in the mail.
Could be MUCH worse... (think stickers on A&G...)

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
stilll hard to say no to ginter, but dang, cmon topps? redemptions in the past have taken forever too!

Kevin

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
They are terrible, but I try to keep the redemption hate to a minimum. We all know that card companies solution to them is stickers, and that is NOT a good thing.
If we have to choose (which it looks like we do): redemptions > stickers

Members online

Latest posts