Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - July 13th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Good morning.

I thought this video was amazing, but not in a good way. 1 box of Limited equaled two redemptions and a shorted hit. Classic

[youtube:u5qdqnmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HzzMPr1MVg&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube:u5qdqnmo]

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Just so everyone knows. James Harrison is becoming an ass clow. Can the guy just STFU.. So sick and tired of him talking.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Hey guys. Rudy and Holtz Ginter autos are up on the Bay... should be interesting to see where they wind up.

I'm bidding on a couple of Ginter autos at the moment. Sadly, thanks to a bit of douchebaggery, I won't be able to say which ones until I have them won/in-hand.

But, I do have a tracking number for this tough one, so I can share: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
wheeler281 said:
Just so everyone knows. James Harrison is becoming an ass clow. Can the guy just STFU.. So sick and tired of him talking.
I couldn't agree more. Just STFU, worry about yourself and comply with the rule changes.

Nice emmy win, Eric.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
mstng99tim said:
wheeler281 said:
I couldn't agree more. Just STFU, worry about yourself and comply with the rule changes.

Nice emmy win, Eric.

you saw what he said about Ben as well ::facepalm::

. he is to immature to realize that will not help him(in regard to Goodell bashing) but the teammate talk is grounds for Coach Tomlin to rip him apart and olny creates tension. Not a good move

----

On the two interceptions thrown by Ben Roethlisberger in last year’s Super Bowl:
“Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain’t that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does.”

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
BTW James sniffed Rodgers once by accident in the Superbowl :lol:

Also

I just want people to realize anybody opposite of Woodley is gonna flourish. There was a reason James just jumped on to the scene that was when the Steelers drafted the BEAST

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
What are the odds that after I spend all my $ on a VY lot I don't really want, one of my top 3 rookie year UT wants shows up?

100 ******* percent

I knew this would happen

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
wheeler281 said:
mstng99tim said:
wheeler281 said:

Nice emmy win, Eric.

you saw what he said about Ben as well ::facepalm::

. he is to immature to realize that will not help him(in regard to Goodell bashing) but the teammate talk is grounds for Coach Tomlin to rip him apart and olny creates tension. Not a good move

----

On the two interceptions thrown by Ben Roethlisberger in last year’s Super Bowl:
“Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again. Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain’t that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does.”
Yeah, at this point, Tomlin HAS TO sit him down for a long talk. Hopefully he doesn't get sand in his *** again and start talking about retiring though.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
JoshHamilton said:
What are the odds that after I spend all my $ on a VY lot I don't really want, one of my top 3 rookie year UT wants shows up?

100 ******* percent

I knew this would happen
Damn, that sucks man, I hate when stuff like that happens.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
JoshHamilton said:

100 ******* percent

I knew this would happen

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts