Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Don't say I never did anything for you.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
:) I didn't even see his Fisk . . . . that's hilarious. I wonder what goes through his head when he lists something like that.

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
So do you think this guy is a complete moron OR.... Did someone rip him off really bad and he just wants to try to make his money back???

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Eamon said:
So do you think this guy is a complete moron OR.... Did someone rip him off really bad and he just wants to try to make his money back???

When I read the auctions, I just see someone who is trying to joke around. I don't beleive for a second that the seller is that dumb, and these prices are not intentionally high

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Eamon said:

The seller is a woman

wolf324au

Jan 30, 2010
JoshHamilton said:
Eamon said:

The seller is a woman

I'm not so sure it's a woman. I mean she would have had to upload the listing from a computer and I don't know of anyone with a computer in their kitchen.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
wolf324au said:
JoshHamilton said:
Eamon said:

The seller is a woman

I'm not so sure it's a woman. I mean she would have had to upload the listing from a computer and I don't know of anyone with a computer in their kitchen.

:lol: I usually don't laugh at the kitchen jokes. But this one was threw me off guard.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
wolf324au said:
JoshHamilton said:
Eamon said:

The seller is a woman

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post thanked!

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
JoshHamilton said:
Eamon said:

The seller is a woman

carol is a fairly common last name

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
wolf324au said:
JoshHamilton said:
Eamon said:

The seller is a woman

:lol:

Latest posts