Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A&G Hit. My best pull ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
bush.jpg

Like I said, by far my best hit ever. Might be the best pull out of A&G so far (in my opinion). Waiting to see what B&B's blue auto gets before I list it. Thanks for the look.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I would list it tonight for a 3-day auction ending Sunday night. If another surfaces you'll take a hit. Always best to be the first to list something.

Allen

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
There are 190 Bush Blue Autos; no reason to wait, list it at $.99 and let it run. It will be up to a $K very quickly.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
Thanks everyone. I'll probably list it tonight. My only concern is that I don't sell a lot on ebay and only have a 125 rating. Do you guys think that will put a big hit on the overall sale?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Nice hit!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if Topps will release SP auto #'s this year. Will be interesting to see how many Manny signed in blue. I don't think last year Topps ever listed sp auto list. You ever see one GC?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
jwc9p said:
Thanks everyone. I'll probably list it tonight. My only concern is that I don't sell a lot on ebay and only have a 125 rating. Do you guys think that will put a big hit on the overall sale?

If you have a good feedback rating, I don't think it should matter that much.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
jwc9p said:

Your feedback shouldn't be an issue as long as it is 100%. I would offer free insured shipping.

Congrats on the pull!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
matchpenalty said:
Nice hit!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if Topps will release SP auto #'s this year. Will be interesting to see how many Manny signed in blue. I don't think last year Topps ever listed sp auto list. You ever see one GC?

Nope, I think I have this years figured out though :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts