Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anybody have a Price Guide??? Need a quick look for a

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I havent bought one or opened one in a few years now. I just need to know the BV for the 2009 Bowman Chrome Freeman Auto.

Somebody is trying to tell me they are in the book for $125 each...I just cant believe that at the moment. I mean if Freemans are that high then Heywards have to be $200+.

Somebody clear the air for me please.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
jumbojohnny said:
I havent bought one or opened one in a few years now. I just need to know the BV for the 2009 Bowman Chrome Freeman Auto.

Somebody is trying to tell me they are in the book for $125 each...I just cant believe that at the moment. I mean if Freemans are that high then Heywards have to be $200+.

Somebody clear the air for me please.

$100

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
rebelpawn said:
Book value? Price guide? That are these words you're saying (typing)? :?

I know I feel the same way. But some people still use them as a reference. I was thinking that I miss the ads and columns from the guides...then I seen the prices were increased and I decided I no longer missed anything.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
jumbojohnny said:
rebelpawn said:
Book value? Price guide? That are these words you're saying (typing)? :?

I know I feel the same way. But some people still use them as a reference. I was thinking that I miss the ads and columns from the guides...then I seen the prices were increased and I decided I no longer missed anything.

I'm with ya, I used to love them. Now I just get my hobby new here. :cool:

Members online

Latest posts