Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any advice on where to by signed baseballs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
I am working on getting some signed baseballs for my brother in law and he has some pretty specific wants that have been tough for me to find so far and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on where or how to get this done. He is working on getting a psa signed baseball inscribed with the amount of hits for players in the 3000 hit club now the issue I am having is finding the inscription for some players like Hank Aaron. I can find a ton of his signed with the 755 but nothing signed with his hits total. Any help with finding this and the many others would be great thanks a lot everyone-Josh

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
vetsgt02 said:
I am working on getting some signed baseballs for my brother in law and he has some pretty specific wants that have been tough for me to find so far and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on where or how to get this done. He is working on getting a psa signed baseball inscribed with the amount of hits for players in the 3000 hit club now the issue I am having is finding the inscription for some players like Hank Aaron. I can find a ton of his signed with the 755 but nothing signed with his hits total. Any help with finding this and the many others would be great thanks a lot everyone-Josh

I have a Stan Musial with his hits inscription.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
cgilmo said:
vetsgt02 said:

really? you want to move it ? It got a COA?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
vetsgt02 said:
cgilmo said:
vetsgt02 said:

really? you want to move it ? It got a COA?

it's Stan The Man + Steiner It's an excellent sig, I will get you a pic tomorrow

cgilmo said:
vetsgt02 said:
cgilmo said:
vetsgt02 said:

really? you want to move it ? It got a COA?[/quote

it's Stan The Man + Steiner It's an excellent sig, I will get you a pic tomorrow

Get the Musial now! His autograph stuff is going UP! Due to his age and health, he his cutting his signing way down. The auto you get now is no where near as nice as his old sig. (I know the man is old). I have a few of his balls in my PC and even thought about picking more up. As for places to find other balls, Mill Creek Sports has a nice selection and all come with PSA/DNA. If you do your hoemwork and have patience you can pick some off the bay as well. Good Luck!
Joe

Members online

Latest posts