Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Andruw Jones in the Hall (yay or nay)

Jones in the Hall?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I think he does. Over 400 HR, was among the games best for an extended period of time, one of the best defensive outfieldfielders of all time. He was however part of the steroid era, but I think after a while he at least gets close

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
I think his recent years hurt the perception, but fortunately voters will have time to chew on his numbers, which are actually great.

10x GG
411 home runs
10 16 in MVP voting 5 times

I think if we asked this question five years ago, many would say a def lock.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
stevezimmer22 said:
I think his recent years hurt the perception, but fortunately voters will have time to chew on his numbers, which are actually great.

10x GG
411 home runs

Actually 413 HRs after tonight :)

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
uniquebaseballcards said:
stevezimmer22 said:

10x GG
411 home runs

Actually 413 HRs after tonight :)
:benson: I was watching the game too.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I think he's deserving. One of the best fielding center fielders of all time with serious pop. I'm not sure he'll get in, but I believe he is deserving.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
As of today, probably not. If he hangs around long enough and gets enough at bats to get 500 HR's, he will probably get in. Sadly even with 500 HR's, I think he may have a hard time getting in having played in the steroid era.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
He's been 1/2 of an Adam Dunn for the last five years holding on.....he has a lazy attitude....and he won't reach 500 hr's. If Fred McGriff can't get in, this bum has ZERO shot. That coming from a Yankee fan.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Well I spent the past 20 minutes tryign to find the thread I started over a year ago. That thread went about 10 pages or so and it was this huge debate.

If someone finds it, kudos, but it was an epic thread, IMO. Lots of people arguing for and against.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
markakis8 said:
Well I spent the past 20 minutes tryign to find the thread I started over a year ago. That thread went about 10 pages or so and it was this huge debate.

If someone finds it, kudos, but it was an epic thread, IMO. Lots of people arguing for and against.

I was wondering where the hell the Cliff Lee thread came from.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
DaleMurphyCollector said:
markakis8 said:

I was wondering where the hell the Cliff Lee thread came from.

lol yup. i spent all that time searching, i had to bump something :lol:

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
These last couple years kinda screwed him....but I think his defensive numbers will help him get in eventually.

Members online

Latest posts