Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition - Sat/Sun - July 16/17, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning, and good night. 8 AM seems like a good time to go to bed. Unlike Tim, I have no real reason to be up other than my internal clock must have been made in Japan, thus explaining why I run the odd hours.

Have a good one, fellas.

EDIT - You guys know the "Get to da choppa" baby? A facebook friend of mine has a picture of their kid that really reminds me of it. At least I think it's their kid.

195380_100000929202810_7104861_n.jpg

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
One Bad Day said:
:lol: Your next test will be to see how well you sleep with sunlight streaming through your window blinds.
Well, considering I've been up for 27 hours I think I will pass that test with flying colors.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Right after I got my account fixed last night, I finally submitted an offer for a card I have wanted since he listed it. He drop his BIN/BO price after a couple of weeks and I was able to get it with my first offer.

Da'Quan Bowers Elite Aspirations /7
$(KGrHqUOKpgE3uZ!pb-2BO!83f6clQ~~_12.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks guys! With how similar Gaines and Da'Quan were at Clemson, I wanted to make sure I have similar cards of each. So far my list includes

Press Pass Red Ink
[strike:6pnokhgk]Press Pass All Conference/American Red ink[/strike:6pnokhgk]
[strike:6pnokhgk]Elite Aspirations /7[/strike:6pnokhgk]
Press Pass Signed Plate
LCM Gold auto

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Was going to start buying Brooks Reed 2011 Elite cards at one point, but he didn't even have a non-plate 1/1 in the set (according to the beckett checklist). Lowest #'d is the status /24. Could practically complete that "set" by accident.

What fun is that. :x

Once some more sets come out this year, I'll have to put together a short list like that and add something to the U of A collection.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Congrats Brad! Someone looks like he's about to sneeze.

I had a nice mail day yesterday. Nothing huge, but it was nice nonetheless.

LockerNewBreed.jpg

Thanks go out to Mag who sold it to me. Thanks again man!

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
sffanmike25 said:
Doing fine.

Looked at the transaction forum, you've loaded up on some trade bait to say the least. :shock:

Yeah remember our ole buddy Trever? He popped out of no where and wanted me to sell him a huge lot for him. I ended up just buying it from him lol. I've got enough Jerious Norwood to fill a lifetime though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts