Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free MLB extra innings on Direct TV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I enjoyed it today. Called Direct TV to see what the half season package would be: $140.00. Kinda absurd pricing when you consider the season is almost 60% over.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
19braves77 said:
I enjoyed it today. Called Direct TV to see what the half season package would be: $140.00. Kinda absurd pricing when you consider the season is almost 60% over.

that is crazy :lol:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
19braves77 said:
MLB.tv is only $80 now, and if you have a ps3 or a smart tv you a can stream in hd

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
19braves77 said:

That's the idea. Your best value if you choose EI is to order before the season or during the season's opening week free preview.

MLB.TV is by far the best value of everything. EVERY GAME (not just some like EI), full archives, MILB.TV add-on available at a good deal for watching the local AAA team home and away, and the price of MLB.TV is not much more than half of what EI costs.

Members online