Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Machado Hype Train Building back up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
No, its not the train cranking back up. Its about what they have been going for. His stats haven't indicated a real turnaround since his injury. He's been struggling some. I think its just about where they have been.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
You can remove the post if you want. Im sorry I just saw those 2 completed listings and it looked like they spiked.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
StrasburgMania said:
You can remove the post if you want. Im sorry I just saw those 2 completed listings and it looked like they spiked.

Some of his stuff has gone down on average.. I noticed base auto going in the $60 range lately, and some refractors have sold lower. But depending when the auction ends, that could change again.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
StrasburgMania said:

Relax bub. I'm not going to remove the post. Opens up discussion on a player I happen to like. No need to get your feathers ruffled.

Members online