Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help authenticating this.....giants autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Not my field, but Im a Giants fan ;)

FWIW Not may forgers would even attempt a modern team signed piece where the item has good value (jersey), because if they screw up they are out some $$. baseball are cheaper, and 3X5 notecards and programs and cards even cheaper :) Forgers forge dead people usually.

I dont like non game used stuff (memorabilia), but if I was looking to buy, Id ask about the history of this item, ask for info on the day it was signed (had to be recently), The average person cant gather the whole team up and get these signed that easily.... (might have been for some charity auction?)

Millicious1914

Apr 21, 2009
Coatesville PA
if its too good to be true it usually is....Im going to pass

when asked where the autos were obtained he said this
"My buddy and I attended the celebration in San Francisco after they won the World Series lasty year! Some of the others were obtained when they played the pirates earlier this year. We do combine shipping, its usually a little over 50% off per additional item, just depends on the shape and size of the additional items."

thanks for all the help.....

eRock

Dec 20, 2010
Reno, NV
Millicious1914 said:
eRock said:
Knock-off jersey, wouldnt touch it.

how can you tell?

The Giants patch on the left arm is way too small, the trim is off. Also, because I own one of the same ones. If you could see the front, the letters in GIANTS are smaller than on the legit jerseys too.

Members online

Latest posts