Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Check out this Bush A &G auto- like $300 less than others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
[ebay:241ocex3]260819363301[/ebay:241ocex3]

This would be the sellers first sale and first feedback since 2009.

Will it mess up my Bush auto ending tomorrow?

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
yeah looks like this goose and his low sale is going to send it back down though. no feedback in three years. never sold.

wonder if he even has the card. could be a sham.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
This is eBay, nothing with a semi-proper title goes for a steal anymore. If you didn't receive the card you could just get your money back, they will always side with the buyer. If it ended in the 300 range where it was at when this was posted, I would have purchased it. Almost no risk, if you protect yourself.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
alabamalongsnake said:
matchpenalty said:
The seller feedback (hasn't sold much on Ebay) and being in Canada is gonna hurt the final price I think.

i tried to snipe it at the end but got shut out. $535 final price.

then why in gods name would you post it here before it ends ::facepalm:: I guarantee at least one of those bids was a board member who either forgot or was alerted by your topic :lol:

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
stevezimmer22 said:
This is eBay, nothing with a semi-proper title goes for a steal anymore. If you didn't receive the card you could just get your money back, they will always side with the buyer. If it ended in the 300 range where it was at when this was posted, I would have purchased it. Almost no risk, if you protect yourself.

agreed for the most part - i would have kept it for a while if I won this one. I really like the card and think its neat, I just could see not selling the one I pulled believing that it will fetch $500 or more.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I can't see the Bush card with a print run of 190 to keep up these prices, unless the card gets some press outside
the card world. The relic from 06 still gets a good price.

Kevin

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
schmidtfan20 said:
I can't see the Bush card with a print run of 190 to keep up these prices, unless the card gets some press outside
the card world. The relic from 06 still gets a good price.

Kevin

apparently it has. my wife saw it and said is that the card that is said to be going for up to $1,200. She doesn't know anything about cards outside of what I tell her.

Members online