Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I never post on the football boards, but I thought I would..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
I photod a football camp for Marty Moore this weekend. The boys attended and we all had a blast.

Marty Moore lived in this area for several years. He played football at UK and was drafted by the Patriots (he was Mr. Irrelevant that year). He is actually the only Mr. Irrelevant to start as a rookie. He played on the team when they lost the Super Bowl in 96 and when they won in 2001. Noah is a HUGE Patriots fan and was thrilled to meet him and everything.

Marty let me know that he wants me to be more active with the camp next year, like I am with Brandon Webb's camp. So, I am pretty excited about that and so are the boys.

I wanted to share some of the photos I took and he personalized & autographed for the boys. Some of the personalization is hard to read, but it is there.

Blowing the whistle and barking orders at the kids (personalized to Luke)
IMG_0590.jpg

Using my youngest, Luke, in a drill (personalized to Luke)
IMG_0589.jpg

He got down and led all the kids in stretches at the beginning of each session (personalized to Noah)
IMG_0588.jpg

Blowing the whistle and barking orders at the kids (personalized to Noah)
IMG_0587.jpg

Thanks!!
David

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts