Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT - Just look at this sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
GOOD LORD MAN
icon_eek.gif

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
sportscardtheory said:
And it's only /100. It blows my mind. I wish my /25-/100 Jeter/Griffey Jr. baseball stuff from the nineties would sell for a fifth or sixth of that. Yikes.

It's really /90. First 10 are green.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Its not really that shocking. These iconic inserts are really drying up on the secondary market. Jordan is arguably the best basketball player ever and to find something like that of his from the mass production era is and always will be rare. I can't forget the time I went to a whole sale warehouse and they had wood pallets of cards in the back for sale. Case after case after case of the mid to late 90's stuff. It was just crazy.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
ballerskrip said:
WOW! SICK card.

I pulled a Green back in the day, Atonio Mcdeyss. I wonder what that would be worth now a days? Anyone have a guess?

skrip

I think the Greens sell pretty well, even commons. I would start at $.99 and let it ride. You never know, there could be dueling set collectors out there.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
ballerskrip said:
WOW! SICK card.

I pulled a Green back in the day, Atonio Mcdeyss. I wonder what that would be worth now a days? Anyone have a guess?

skrip

i would say 250 plus......a few months ago a juwan howard red sold for 90

Latest posts