Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper/Mickey Mantle Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
[youtube:28dkgw65]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kBgHV9ADY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:28dkgw65]

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Hmm...interesting. I don't know what to think about that. In some ways he just messed up a nice Mantle auto, but if he's really a collector, and it's true what he says about Harper liking Mantle it's kinda cool I guess. :?

Then again, Harper has to pan out in a huge way for that to make any sense years from now. Like HOF huge.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I'm usually not a negative guy, but:

What an idiot. Unless, of course, he's a rich collector who can afford or already has another Mantle ball.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
The good thing is that it was a pretty terrible Mantle ball to begin with the thing was completely yellowed so it's not like it was a mint ball.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Lol dude is such a fan-boy at the end of the video. For his sake I hope Harper is the biggest bust ever.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
You know, if it makes him happy, awesome. I would never think to have Bryce Harper sign a Mickey Mantle baseball, but that's me. I wouldn't mind having separate baseballs signed by each of them individually, but not on the same baseball.

So what if Harper becomes the biggest bust in history. This guy is happy that he has a baseball signed by Mantle and Harper and that's the important part.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It's a cool concept (overall, for any player) but a bad idea on a Mantle ball.

The end of the video disturbed me a tad... the dude already is a weird one, but I think going nuts at the end was un-necessary

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
muskiesfan said:
You know, if it makes him happy, awesome. I would never think to have Bryce Harper sign a Mickey Mantle baseball, but that's me. I wouldn't mind having separate baseballs signed by each of them individually, but not on the same baseball.

So what if Harper becomes the biggest bust in history. This guy is happy that he has a baseball signed by Mantle and Harper and that's the important part.
EXACTLY! Whats the difference! It isn't any of ours. The ball will probably stay in his collection if not passed on to the next generation. He likes it and unless he did that to increase the value (which did not seem true) than who cares. He likes it.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
128789528193965073.jpg

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Wow, what a cool video!

This is what collecting is all about, finding a unique angle to follow, something that makes you happy, and achieving a goal in collecting!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Members online