Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brandon Laird called up by Yankees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
yankeesfan24 said:
good for him. he has been putting up stats for awhile now.

i think he ends up getting traded though, as i just dont see a spot for him
He's a bench player at best. AAAA player.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
tm decomposer said:
yankeesfan24 said:

A bit premature for that distinction. I would think that requires more than a few hundred cuts at AAA and zero at the MLB level before we throw that around. He had a horrible spring and a horrible April in AAA, but he has been ripping it up since then. Great to see him get a much deserved elevation with the injury problems the Yankees are having.

B4WvRBmkKGrHgoOKkIEjlLmVgL3BKtgz-2.jpg

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Every AAA guy has a label on him. Lets see him in th bigs for a bit and then talk about him later. I hope he rakes. I think he can

Vagrant said:
tm decomposer said:
yankeesfan24 said:

A bit premature for that distinction. I would think that requires more than a few hundred cuts at AAA and zero at the MLB level before we throw that around. He had a horrible spring and a horrible April in AAA, but he has been ripping it up since then. Great to see him get a much deserved elevation with the injury problems the Yankees are having.

B4WvRBmkKGrHgoOKkIEjlLmVgL3BKtgz-2.jpg

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
First action of his career tonight. Pinch hit for Jeter in the 7th and walked. Then came up again and singled home a run.

1-1 RBI R BB .... not a bad first night for Laird. He gets his first start tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts