Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weird Redemption?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
It is the first redemption from Topps that I have seen that has the players name in a white box.The seller is very reputable so I would say it is legit.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
chicuse said:
Ya, may seem somewhat legit, but can anyone find another redemption that has a white sticker on it?
It kind of makes sense after everyone ******* about the TBA redemptions from Bowman.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
To me that's another WTF from the card companies. There seem to be quite a few of those, where it makes you question if they even have anyone there that collects cards and knows the hobby.

I'll assume everyone's right and it is legit and no problems with the actual redemption......but if anyone on this site was at Topps, what would it take? 30 seconds to realize it's potentially not a good idea to have one or two redemptions look different and look like they could have been home-made alterations. It's not the end of the world, but you'd like to see them have more common sense (or be more in touch with things).

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
rymflaherty said:
To me that's another WTF from the card companies. There seem to be quite a few of those, where it makes you question if they even have anyone there that collects cards and knows the hobby.

I'll assume everyone's right and it is legit and no problems with the actual redemption......but if anyone on this site was at Topps, what would it take? 30 seconds to realize it's potentially not a good idea to have one or two redemptions look different and look like they could have been home-made alterations. It's not the end of the world, but you'd like to see them have more common sense (or be more in touch with things).
It is a well known fact that Topps prefers to hire people with little hobby knowledge because it cuts down on potential theft in their eyes.Sometimes it shows in situations like this.

Members online