Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can National Treasures ever pass Exquisite or SPA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
I have been looking at the National Treasures Rookies in comparison towards SPA and exquisite and man those things are nice. Is there any possible way that these eventually catch up? This years NT rc autos are much more limited and have way bigger patches than SPA.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I LOVE NT! But no. I highly DOUBT NT will ever surpass the cult following that Exquisite or SPA has..

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
So far, its outselling SPA by a landslide. Flacco spa going for about 160-190, Flacco NT going for 300+ The patches are insane on the NT.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
NT passed SP Authentic in it's second year.

The reason NT will never be on par with Exquisite is the fact that they do...

Base patch auto /99
Silver patch auto /49
Gold patch auto /25
Platinum patch auto /5
Logo patch auto /1
Dual patch /10
Team logo auto /25
Tag auto /1

You can't have that many parallels.

Exquisite does it right...

Base patch auto /99
Gold patch auto /25 (or so)
1/1 patch auto

I think NT is the best looking set on the block, two years running now, but it does have its problems.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
flightposite said:
NT passed SP Authentic in it's second year.

The reason NT will never be on par with Exquisite is the fact that they do...

Base patch auto /99
Silver patch auto /49
Gold patch auto /25
Platinum patch auto /5
Logo patch auto /1
Dual patch /10
Team logo auto /25
Tag auto /1

You can't have that many parallels.

Exquisite does it right...

Base patch auto /99
Gold patch auto /25 (or so)
1/1 patch auto

I think NT is the best looking set on the block, two years running now, but it does have its problems.

The patches on NT have been so sick this year, makes me want to drop the cash and get a Flacco.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
The patches on NT have been so sick this year, makes me want to drop the cash and get a Flacco.

I never get too excited about non-game used patches. I wish Donruss would do what they did the first year of NT, when they had game used patches but sticker autos. Seems like a fair trade off to me.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
I just picked a box up, hit an amazing card and I gotta say im not all that impressed with the set though. Too many bandaids for $400 a box.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Even with sticker autos, I feel NT has produced a VERY good product for the last three years. Exquisite has some nice concepts, but NT is catching up. Just my opinion of course.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I think the OP needs to make the question a little bit more clear.

A handful of you are answering about the prices of singles themselves, while the other handful assumes how much of each product is selling compared to the other.

Two VERY different things.

Singles? Yes, for the *most part* NT is outselling SPA.

Product itself? No comparison, not sure there can even be a comparison anyway considering there is much more SPA to be had than NT.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
madman1978 said:
NT has IMO passed SPA hands DOWN!
as far as Exquisite due to their price is in a different league and those cards better be DAMN nce for the price. Which yes IMO are WAY OVER PRICED

:? See above.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I think NT has already surpassed SPA, but it's because SPA has more cards. I do like the look of both NT and SPA this year. I hate the stupid stickers that NT has though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts