Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ginter bush autos.. buy now or wait?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
will they go down in price at all do you think in the next few weeks?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
J.O. said:
will they go down in price at all do you think in the next few weeks?

Ginter has a solid following with set collectors, but like almost any product, the prices always seem to be higher at release. Its hard to tell, but track record with these products would show that a couple weeks out, prices cool off a bit.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
It has to get softer, there are 190 of them plus 10 red ink. Danica at the same print run still gets good money
but not as much as it did during release.

Kevin

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Right now 11 are on Ebay and prices are going down. Time to buy is gonna be in next couple weeks with Ebay flood of them and people cracking Ginter like crazy right now. Once flood dries up I think the price settles in $400-$450 range for them. One just sold for $405 but had a streaky looking sig you don't see often on ginter autos. Where guys are forced to take the time and sign smaller, usually leads to nice autos on them. Red Ink inscriptions will be fun to watch when they hit the market. I wonder how many of those do have inscriptions. In press story two were shown. Only red ink sale so far I've seen had no inscription on it.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Max, I as have mentioned before this card has brought some much needed value to the autograph set but it will cool to the $250-325 range withing the next month or so. Buy one before January though, few auto seem to be offered at this point and value will see a slight uptick due to lack of supply.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
George you heard how many reds he inscribed? I'm guessing just the two, or press release would have showed more. Have to go dig that story up. Wasn't one USA and another a #???

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Here is pic
toppscardsbush640.gif

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Max, I as have mentioned before this card has brought some much needed value to the autograph set but it will cool to the $250-325 range withing the next month or so. Buy one before January though, few auto seem to be offered at this point and value will see a slight uptick due to lack of supply.

i was just looking for a second opinion george. ;)

Card Geeks Blog

Jun 2, 2011
As always wait a little bit. With A&G you don't want to wait too long. You could set a mark like once you have seen 75 hit ebay snatch one up.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
J.O. said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1idvj266]Max, I as have mentioned before this card has brought some much needed value to the autograph set but it will cool to the $250-325 range withing the next month or so. Buy one before January though, few auto seem to be offered at this point and value will see a slight uptick due to lack of supply.

i was just looking for a second opinion george. ;)[/quote:1idvj266]

The only opinion you need is mine

:lol:

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="J.O.":2jbdhqq7][quote="George_Calfas":2jbdhqq7]Max, I as have mentioned before this card has brought some much needed value to the autograph set but it will cool to the $250-325 range withing the next month or so. Buy one before January though, few auto seem to be offered at this point and value will see a slight uptick due to lack of supply.

i was just looking for a second opinion george. ;)[/quote:2jbdhqq7]

The only opinion you need is mine

:lol:[/quote:2jbdhqq7]

Truth

Members online