Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big note of thanks for MallCopKJ !!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
MallCopKJ aka Brian gets a big shout out for his great generosity to me!!!!

I had sent him some items for winning a contest and in return and without any expectation of getting anything in return, he sent me the following items:

1. 2004 Red Sox Sports Illustrated Commemorative Issue
2004RedSoxSI.jpg

2. Two Ted Williams cards

[center:1al5ydxm]1997 Porcelin (of 39 Play Ball card)
97-39PlayballWilliams.jpg

2006 UD SP #d card
06SPWilliams.jpg[/center:1al5ydxm]

3. Rube Marquard photo and cut autograph, since he knew my Marquard did not pass PSA
Marquardphotoauto.jpg

Another great example of kindness on the Boards!!! Thanks again Brian!!

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Hey, no problem Scott! Glad you enjoyed the stuff! I knew you needed that Marquard and am happy I got to contribute something to your HOF auto collection.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Ruth in your sig

Hey man,

Just wondering if that Ruth card in your sig is really something that will be made? That freaking thing is NASTY!

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
great stuff.The Marquard auto looks great and so does the porcelain playball

Hey Metfan, is that card in your sig really something that coming out in product? I have been looking for one of your posts to see the product you said it was coming out in (glad you posted here) but now I dont see it on that checklist? The thing is amazing.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MallCopKJ said:
thenumberonemetfan said:

Hey Metfan, is that card in your sig really something that coming out in product? I have been looking for one of your posts to see the product you said it was coming out in (glad you posted here) but now I dont see it on that checklist? The thing is amazing.
I think that could be a photoshopped card that he made. He's been doing some sick PS stuff the past few weeks. I'm not 100%, though.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
IndyMann said:
MallCopKJ said:
thenumberonemetfan said:

I think that could be a photoshopped card that he made. He's been doing some sick PS stuff the past few weeks. I'm not 100%, though.

:( :( :( :( Thanks for the info though Indy. Where'd the Erin sig go LOL? Did they take her from you?!Looks like your fighting the power there with the new sig :lol:

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MallCopKJ said:
IndyMann said:
MallCopKJ said:
thenumberonemetfan said:

:( :( :( :( Thanks for the info though Indy. Where'd the Erin sig go LOL? Did they take her from you?!Looks like your fighting the power there with the new sig :lol:
I put up a chick with, as Al Bundy would say, Big 'Uns. People got mad and pissy so I took that pic down and made this new signature. We're all about the kids here on FCB. I've still got the pic of Erin. She'll make a guest appearance sometime I'm sure.

And I ask the same to you??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts