Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Raise the Jolly Roger!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roberto_Clemente_21

Mar 24, 2011
ROOT ROOT ROOT FOR OUR HOME TEAM! FIRST PLACE BABY!

44-36857-F.jpg

RedsFan2993

Jul 14, 2010
My mom threw out the first pitch tonight. Joel Hanrahan gave her some tips and she threw a strike. The players all told her she had the best throw of the year.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Instead of them contemplating making a move, why don't they just activate Tabata in a few days and bring Alvarez back up. There's plenty of offense there. And by the way if Mcdonald and Morton keep doing what they've done the past two nights it wont matter. They've been awesome.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
my friends brother made a 10.00 bet on the pirates making the NLCS and sense the odds of them doing that (this was before the season started) were so high that if they make it he wins 40K!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
StrasburgMania said:
my friends brother made a 10.00 bet on the pirates making the NLCS and sense the odds of them doing that (this was before the season started) were so high that if they make it he wins 40K!

You're a liar and an idiot.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
JoshHamilton said:
StrasburgMania said:

NO IM NOT! its FreddieFreeman5's brother! Joseph Italiaander but im glad you know so much! He uses a bookey

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
StrasburgMania said:
JoshHamilton said:
StrasburgMania said:

NO IM NOT! its FreddieFreeman5's brother! Joseph Italiaander but im glad you know so much! He uses a bookey website.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
StrasburgMania said:
JoshHamilton said:
StrasburgMania said:

NO IM NOT! its FreddieFreeman5's brother! Joseph Italiaander but im glad you know so much! He uses a bookey

1. Look up wagering odds
2. Learn to spell

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
StrasburgMania said:
StrasburgMania said:
JoshHamilton said:
StrasburgMania said:

NO IM NOT! its FreddieFreeman5's brother! Joseph Italiaander but im glad you know so much! He uses a bookey website.

I've been placing bets through a bookie longer than you have been alive.

No $10 bet pays 40K.*

Don't make up lies to kick start your new beginning here.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Lancemountain said:
No $10 bet pays 40K.*

If you bet the run line and money line parlay of all 15 games on one day, I guess one could, perhaps, turn $10 into 40K. That would probably pay 60k-ish.

Actually, I'm curious now. brb.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
4000-1 on pirates making playoffs doesn't seem that far fetched.
im also curious how a board members mom threw out the 1st pitch.
do random fans get to do that at pirates games?

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
boomo said:

No book/bookie would ever post 40k to 1 odds. 16 seeds beating 1 seeds in the tourney (ie, never and likely never will happen) don't even have odds like that. Absurd.

- jkeys

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
Lancemountain said:
StrasburgMania said:
StrasburgMania said:
JoshHamilton said:
StrasburgMania said:

No $10 bet pays 40K.*

good for you. Obviously you don't know that much if your telling me it isn't possible but its completely possible! And it happened! If they make it to the NLCS he wins 40K

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Lancemountain said:
StrasburgMania said:
StrasburgMania said:
JoshHamilton said:
StrasburgMania said:

No $10 bet pays 40K.*

Actually, a 10.00 bet with sportsbet on the Nationals to win the World series this year made in March would have netted you 45k

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
jkeys said:
boomo said:

No book/bookie would ever post 40k to 1 odds. 16 seeds beating 1 seeds in the tourney (ie, never and likely never will happen) don't even have odds like that. Absurd.

- jkeys

its not 40k-1, its 4k-1

RedsFan2993

Jul 14, 2010
boomo said:

My mom is a business associate of the Nuttings in the newspaper industry. She is actually a big Reds fan, ironically.