Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are You Attending the FCB NSCC Meet Up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Edison Park Inn
North Olmsted
Thursday August 4th 7:30 pm

Bowling, Billiards, And a fun time for all.

Tickets to the event are $15 and they include 3 hours of unlimited appetizers: includes our famous beer battered Chicken Fingers, Mozzarella Sticks, Spicy Buffalo Wings and Potato Skins. Also, enjoy unlimited Pizzas baked fresh from our Wood Burning Oven (your choice of toppings)

Staff from the major card companies will be on hand to talk sports cards. Clay Luraschi from The Topps Company, Tracy Hackler from Panini America, Brian Gray from Leaf Inc. and more to be added.

Just want an approximate count.

Post here if you are going, or if you have any questions about the event.

justinf

Feb 13, 2011
Someone be sure to ask panini "y yu do dis" for me.
Most of their products have been terribad this year :(

Press pass WAS one of my favorite sets, now the quality is jank. Elite, 5 pack boxes are the same price but now without the guaranteed auto/jersey card.
Topps can't get here fast enough :(

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
justinf said:

Press pass WAS one of my favorite sets, now the quality is jank. Elite, 5 pack boxes are the same price but now without the guaranteed auto/jersey card.
WTF, is this some form of ebonics? Can I get that translated to English?

UpperDeckFootball

Feb 19, 2011
I will be there.......and will answer any and all questions best I can! and I am always much more willing to answer questions with beer in hand (wink...wink)

justinf

Feb 13, 2011
mstng99tim said:
justinf said:

WTF, is this some form of ebonics? Can I get that translated to English?

y_u_do_dis_780.png

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
seahawks4ever said:
Will this ever get to the west coast?

We all know the answer to this is no. At least in the near future. It'll probably be 10-15 years between NSCC's (the convention itself) on the west coast at this rate.

But they seem pretty content rotating between Chicago, Baltimore, and Cleveland these days.

Members online

Latest posts