Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - July 22nd, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning.

Is the text big for anyone else when you open up a thread? Mine is fine when I'm browsing the forums, but when I click on a thread and it opens up the text is a lot bigger.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Yep, the forum was all kinds of messed up last night. The large font seems to be an after effect of the chaos. At least now all of our elderly members can read it without problem. Right Wheels?

MGD sums up what happened pretty well
mjddiswank.gif

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
One Bad Day said:
Yep, the forum was all kinds of messed up last night. The large font seems to be an after effect of the chaos. At least now all of our elderly members can read it without problem. Right Wheels?

MGD sums up what happened pretty well
mjddiswank.gif
How does mimicing shaking a can of soda until it explodes explain anything?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
One Bad Day said:
Out of curiosity, is there a west coast equivalent of the NSCC?
I don't believe so, the NSCC used to go out to the West Coast but they haven't the past few years, not sure why.

I don't understand why they go to Cleveland and then the next year to Baltimore. Obviously I'm biased, but wouldn't it make more sense to split it down the middle and do it in Pittsburgh, thus creating an opening to go to another area of the country the following year???

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
mstng99tim said:
One Bad Day said:
I don't believe so, the NCSS used to go out to the West Coast but they haven't the past few years, not sure why.

I don't understand why they go to Cleveland and then the next year to Baltimore. Obviously I'm biased, but wouldn't it make more sense to split it down the middle and do it in Pittsburgh, thus creating an opening to go to another area of the country the following year???

No, because they want to spite you and go to another city like Cleveland where no one wants to go. ;)

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
East coast bias is alive and well it would seem. I suppose it would give me a good reason to plan a trip east sometime.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Weimer said:
mstng99tim said:
One Bad Day said:
I don't believe so, the NCSS used to go out to the West Coast but they haven't the past few years, not sure why.

No, because they want to spite you and go to another city like Cleveland where no one wants to go. ;)
:lol: Very true.

The only good part of it being in Cleveland was going to the Rock and Roll HOF. I'm not a big Rock and Roll fan, but it was still cool seeing all the different stuff from musicians.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Someone broke into the gas station I used to work at when I was younger, near my Mom's house. All they took was cigarettes. I guess that wouldn't be a bad idea if you smoked and/or know a lot of smokers and you could either smoke them yourself and/or sell them.....BUT.....the morons didn't steal any cartons, just packs!!! ::facepalm::

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
mstng99tim said:
Someone broke into the gas station I used to work at when I was younger, near my Mom's house. All they took was cigarettes. I guess that wouldn't be a bad idea if you smoked and/or know a lot of smokers and you could either smoke them yourself and/or sell them.....BUT.....the morons didn't steal any cartons, just packs!!! ::facepalm::

Most criminals are idiots. That reminds me of a scene from my #1 favorite movie, specifically the quote at 1:04

[youtube:28wqwmmq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVYFW5esFbM[/youtube:28wqwmmq]

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

More divorce-related court stuff today. IF I have any $$$ left after that, ripping some packs at my Buddy's LCS...

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
If any of you have Sirius/XM Radio, Louis CK is on Opie and Anthony this morning. I haven't been in this good a mood, this early, in a lonnnnnnnnng time.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Good morning.

When I first opened a thread my first thought was one of the kids screwed with the display settings.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
When I see the words "St Paul" in a tracking number, it always makes me happy. Stay tuned folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts