Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 7/22 (Matt Moore's Durham Debut)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Tonight's notables include:

Andy Oliver vs. Matt Moore (AAA debut)
Madison Younginer
Deck McGuire vs. Kyle Lobstein
Brody Colvin
Barret Loux
Luke Jackson
Tyrell Jenkins vs. Juan Urbina
Noah Syndergaard
Jason Adam
Sammy Solis vs. Jacob Petricka
Peter Tago
Zach Stewart
Brad Peacock vs. Adam Warren
Stetson Allie
Kyle Gibson
John Gast vs. Jake Odorizzi
Enny Romero
Zack Wheeler
Manny Banuelos

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Nice matchup with Oliver vs Moore, should be a good one to follow.

Unfortunately facing Moore probably means three strikeouts tonight for Strieby ::facepalm::

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
YESSIR!!!!!

BCManateesBC Manatees

Congratulations to Khris Davis on being promoted to Double-A Huntsville!

1 hour agoFavorite

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jennings a late scratch from Durham's lineup. Injury? Callup? Trade?

Numbers 2 or 3 would work for me.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Off and running.

Moore - 1 IP, 2 K.

Also: Trayce Thompson HR (16)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The plot thickens.

@sobsey Update: Desmond Jennings here and in #DurhamBulls uniform; Bulls officials saying only that his removal from lineup is "not medical." #Rays

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Lavarnway does it again. HR # 13 (AAA)

Billy Hamilton HR (2)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Looks like Adam Warren will soon be getting the call. Pulled after only 1 IP.

http://blogs.thetimes-tribune.com/yankees/

UPDATE, 7:18: Adam Warren is through the first inning, and that might be all she wrote for him tonight. He is on the board to piggyback with D.J. Mitchell on Monday, which made no sense until I was just told Warren is only going to pitch an inning or so tonight. (Probably just one.) Pitching on Monday will allow Warren to start again next Saturday, when the Yankees will need a starter for one of their doubleheader games against Baltimore.

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
Jaypers said:
The plot thickens.

@sobsey Update: Desmond Jennings here and in #DurhamBulls uniform; Bulls officials saying only that his removal from lineup is "not medical." #Rays

Do you think they called him up or traded him? Unless I missed someone getting hurt on the rays ( which is very possible) I'd say it would be smart if they moved him, he's not getting any younger in AAA...

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
gr5 said:
Jaypers said:
The plot thickens.

Do you think they called him up or traded him? Unless I missed someone getting hurt on the rays ( which is very possible) I'd say it would be smart if they moved him, he's not getting any younger in AAA...

Traded for Beltran, never know.

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
mwashuc06 said:
gr5 said:
Jaypers said:
The plot thickens.

I'd love that as a mets fan...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
gr5 said:
mwashuc06 said:
gr5 said:
Jaypers said:
The plot thickens.

Not sure how I'd feel about that, as a Rays fan. Then again, Friedman sure doesn't seem to want him.

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
Jaypers said:
gr5 said:
mwashuc06 said:
gr5 said:
Jaypers said:
The plot thickens.

I understand what your saying, would seem to be a little more beneficial to the mets. Jennings could fill a OF spot for the mets for a long time and we need that. Beltran needs to get traded, we have no use for him and loose him anyway.

Not sure how I'd feel about that, as a Rays fan. Then again, Friedman sure doesn't seem to want him.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
ALL_THE_HYPE got his wish, as his boy Strieby went yard against Moore. :benson:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Moore is back in a groove. So far - 5 IP, 3 H, 1 R, 2 BB, 7 K

EDIT - and that's it for him. Impressive debut.

Members online