Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition - Sat/Sun - July 23/24, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Hoping to hit Card Show later today at a local mall. It's one of the better ones around here, which isn't saying much... :lol:

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Chris hate to be the bearer of bad news but someone pulled this out of Goodwin Champions

PeytonManningGoodwinSportRoyalty.jpg

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Mail day yesterday!

LockerUltimate.jpg

LockerEliteTOTCAuto.jpg

I'm ecstatic to finally have the Ultimate sig in hand, and the Elite cards look much better in person.

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
Wow that Locker is awesome!! Mornin guys, been a while since I've popped in here. Been doing a little buying myself and I'll be showing that off probably when my new fave comes in on Monday.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
What's the story on that Ducks guy and his thread being locked?
He's new and when he created his username he made a typo in his username. So I figured I'll lock the thread for now until it gets resolved.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
mstng99tim said:
deceptikon1978 said:
What's the story on that Ducks guy and his thread being locked?
He's new and when he created his username he made a typo in his username. So I figured I'll lock the thread for now until it gets resolved.

Ahhh. Figured the story would be more exciting :lol:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Morning all - picked up six rack packs of GQ last night, and my luck with GQ continues: Nolan Ryan mini /99, Pablo Sandoval auto, Cal Ripken g/u bat, David Ortiz mini g/u. I'm really starting to love this set. I'm also debating going back to Target and cleaning them the hell out.

Also, today's mail should be bringing a pretty big card today, even bigger than my Greenway 1/1 from yesterday! That's what we call a "tease" in the industry. What industry? I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.