Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals question about PSA and SGC on site grading?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
hey fellas

i've never attended such a big card show like the upcoming nationals and from what i have heard, both PSA and SGC grading companies offer an on site grading?

does that literally mean that you sub a card and they encapsulate it in the show? or is it like how we can drop off our orders and they take it back to their main headquarters?

i have a BVG vintage card that i would like to immediately cross over through PSA and/or SGC with a minimum grade where if it does not meet, i do not want them to take it out of the original BVG case...

thanks

dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
George_Calfas said:
daveyou said:
http://www.psacard.com/articles/article ... artid=6841[/url]

thanks george! really appreciate the link!

::facepalm:: I'm usually a little handy in terms of finding my own answers too. lol!

dave

No worries.....what day are you going? I think I can just go on Thursday or Friday[/quote:1awovjiq]

i am unable to attend but i was thinking that if the service was available, that i can ask for a huge favor from someone here on FCB who will attend the show

dave

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
daveyou said:
George_Calfas said:
daveyou said:
http://www.psacard.com/articles/article ... artid=6841[/url]

thanks george! really appreciate the link!

::facepalm:: I'm usually a little handy in terms of finding my own answers too. lol!

dave

No worries.....what day are you going? I think I can just go on Thursday or Friday

i am unable to attend but i was thinking that if the service was available, that i can ask for a huge favor from someone here on FCB who will attend the show

dave[/quote:1fek2yb1]

Dave, if you are going to do that just send it in to PSA directly. You can use my account and should be back asap. I can email you the paperwork and it will be back fast.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
coltsnsox07 said:
Are you gonna walk that Mantle around and possibly sell it or is it in your PC now.

oh no...can't go, unfortunately. but if i did, i'd wrap that around my neck like flavor flag did with his giant clock and walk around with my ny posse eric and joe and asm. :p

dave

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
SUPER EXPRESS
$60

2 BUSINESS DAYS
(Autographed Cards: 20 business days)
Any card with a declared value of $2,000 - $4,999 and all T3s must be submitted at this service level or higher. This includes autographed cards.

EXPRESS
$35

5 BUSINESS DAYS
(Autographed Cards: 20 business days)
Any card with a declared value of $500-$1,999 must be submitted at this service level or higher. This includes autographed cards.

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
daveyou said:
coltsnsox07 said:
Are you gonna walk that Mantle around and possibly sell it or is it in your PC now.

oh no...can't go, unfortunately. but if i did, i'd wrap that around my neck like flavor flag did with his giant clock and walk around with my ny posse eric and joe and asm. :p

dave
Yea booooyyyy!!!!!

Members online