Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
So, I got this photo in the mail today. 16 x 20 signed by Cruz:

Cruz_AP_450.jpg

Should I try to find Faber to sign it too, or would it just be better to have it signed by Cruz?

I honestly don't know where I would find a signing for Faber, but if I could, should I? What ink should I request? Should it be silver ink or should I go with Gold?

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
This is a personal preference question. If it were me, I would just leave it signed by Cruz. If I am going to get a pic signed by both fighters, I want both of their faces visible in the pic. That is just me though.

PS...I am pissed that I didn't get one of these. I sent the dude PayPal to get some gloves, but PayPal rejected the payment for some reason. I called them to see what was going on, but after being on hold for 1 1/2 hours I gave up.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Etanju said:
This is a personal preference question. If it were me, I would just leave it signed by Cruz. If I am going to get a pic signed by both fighters, I want both of their faces visible in the pic. That is just me though.

PS...I am pissed that I didn't get one of these. I sent the dude PayPal to get some gloves, but PayPal rejected the payment for some reason. I called them to see what was going on, but after being on hold for 1 1/2 hours I gave up.

That's true. That would look a little better. I doubt I will ever be able to find a signing, it was just a thought.

I went through Brent (boxbreaker44) instead. Smooth as could be. The photo I got doesn't have as much of the chain on it which is nice too.

Members online