Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DEBATE: Pound For Pound Personal TOP 5 Boxes of all Time!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
I'm new here...finally got activated but i wanted to stir people's mind's a little bit. It's probably been asked already but here it goes...

What're your personal TOP 5 boxes of all time!! They can be for whatever reason, best price for hits, most hits, best hits overall. Would like to see from 1998-2011 any product, brand, whatever. Describe each one at least two sentences long of why it's in your top five....

And i'll allow an honorable mention as well....hope this hits people brains!!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I very rarely ever buy boxes, I'm more of a singles guy and just buy what I like.

However, while in Vegas last year I went to a shop and bought a box of 2010 Absolute and it was by far the best box I ever opened. I sold 3 of the 4 hits and bought one of the cards that I have always wanted since I was a little kid.

These 3 hits...

EricBerryreeboklogoauto1of1.jpg

Tarkentenjerseyauto.jpg

cowboysquadpatch.jpg

...turned into this

Clementerc.jpg

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Man, did I love 2008 exquisite football, probably one of my most cracked product of all time. Great rookie class, beautiful design- I think many people agreed since you can't find sealed cases anymore and loose boxes are very rare, though there is still a bunch of 2006 and 2007 lying around.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
brouthercard said:
Man, did I love 2008 exquisite football, probably one of my most cracked product of all time. Great rookie class, beautiful design- I think many people agreed since you can't find sealed cases anymore and loose boxes are very rare, though there is still a bunch of 2006 and 2007 lying around.

I agree that's in mine as well...however...you can still get loose boxes...just plan on opening your wallet...and your savings...and retirement fund...

at $700/box at some internet sites...it's not worth it...but then again...that's the only option you have...especially since singles you want are rare, even on ebay...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts