Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Our Wrigley Trip in Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyKMB

Jan 29, 2011
Central HoosierLand
Made it to Wrigley for Wednesday's came against the Cubbies, and it was the FIRST ever Phillies game for my two boys, and my daughter's second game. Needless to say, it was a SCORCHER, but luckily the Phillies' bats were just as hot. A fun day at the park, and since we were in the shade the entire time the kids made it through very well. We wound up driving in rather than taking the train...too many stops, transfers, etc., with three kids in tow.

Now for a few pics:

1. Wrigley backdrop aside, this might be our 2011 Christmas portrait!
294-1.jpg

2. Not easy keeping a three year-old entertained for three hours in 90+ heat, but we did pretty well!
304-1.jpg

3. Michael Martinez gets a great jump and stole this one easily:
303-1.jpg

4. The tale of the tape:
307-1.jpg

5. One tired Phillies fan asleep on the way back to the hotel in MI:
308-1.jpg

6. BONUS PIC! This is the beach we spent two days at, Warren Dunes, MI. Hard to believe that's not the ocean:
318-1.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Nice stuff man, glsd you kids got to see the old girl and before it has to get condemned and tore down. That place is old and
needs to put out of it's misery. :lol: Oh and I'm glad the Cubs could accommodate you with a win while you were in town :twisted:

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Very nice! That explains why you were out of town! Sounds like you and the family had a blast.

IndyKMB

Jan 29, 2011
Central HoosierLand
bear0555 said:
Very nice! That explains why you were out of town! Sounds like you and the family had a blast.

Yup...and picked up a package at the PO on the way out of town that Tuesday morning!
The trip was amazing and a great family getaway. And those MI beaches are only three hours away so it's an easy drive.

Members online

Latest posts