Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - July 25th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
My little girl has strep throat and just found out from the wife there is a stomach bug going around, might explain some of my "issues" this morning :oops: :lol:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
cwells46 said:
My little girl has strep throat and just found out from the wife there is a stomach bug going around, might explain some of my "issues" this morning :oops: :lol:

Good morning fellas

and Chad hope you and your famiy get well soon brother and become(meaning you) one with the throne :D

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
hola folks, wife starts the new job today. She also found out that her job has built in pay increases based on time/experience. After 7 more years she is guaranteed an $11K pay raise. :shock:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
RITM said:
hola folks, wife starts the new job today. She also found out that her job has built in pay increases based on time/experience. After 7 more years she is guaranteed an $11K pay raise. :shock:
VERY nice!!!

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
RITM said:
Sweeeeeet, thats about a $1k case ripped per month! ;)

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
mstng99tim said:
RITM said:
VERY nice!!!

Kinda crazy. I am hoping she will consider finishing her admin degree as well. She is within a few credit hours of certification. Spending quality time with the kid until she has to move next month to start school.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Seiya said:
RITM said:
Sweeeeeet, thats about a $1k case ripped per month! ;)

The collection might have to go on a temporary vacation. We are planning to build a house if I can find a decent paying job. This of course means we have to put as much $ back as possible while in the transition.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I posted this last night but wanted some more opinions:

Dude said he would take $1000 for his Rice logo!!!!

But I am not sure I wanna do it because....

I asked about how I would pay and the terms and all of that

Quote:
t would have to be a Cashiers Check or Postal Money Order. Personal checks or other money orders will not be accepted and will be returned. The reason being is other forms of payment can be canceled, even after deposit.
I would STRONGLY suggest sending the payment insured with signature confirmation. That is how my father will mail the Rice card.
There should be no hiccups if your payment is mailed correctly. If you do not feel comfortable this way, I understand and will thank you for the oppurtunity, but with the high end nature of the Rice card, my father cannot take any risks of someone claiming failure of receipt or backing out once they receive the card.

I said: Where are you guys located? Also how can I be sure you guys aren't trying to screw me? This does sound a little shady that we wouldn't go through any conventional ways of doing a purchase high end or not. I have dealt with several high end purchase and have never heard of this.

Quote:
I'm in Jacksonville, FL and my father is in Ft Meade, Maryland.
Honestly, I have no problems backing out of this. My concerns for your protection are none as my father has the card and I know how he is going to get it to you. If it gets lost in mail, it will be insured and you will recieve your full refund.
The reason I would prefer he not deal with a Paypal transaction is I know of situations where buyers buy cards, open a claim as "Not described", and mail back empty packages. A card of this magnitude is too big to risk. Feel free to contact Footballcardjunky who just sold a Moss/Brady dual autograph to my dad. Junky sent first and my dad paid Paypal gift to him.
If you feel nervous buying this card I would suggest not going through with the purchase. There's a million ways to get through Paypals loop holes if someone wanted to screw a buyer or a seller. Ultimately, it all comes down to trust. If you do not have any, I understand and thank you for your time.

I am not sure I wanna even try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts