Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some help with Ebay, how far back can i go back???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I need to check on a Jordan Rc that i bought several months back, card was graded and still eneded up being fake i need to check on the sale but i cant find it. how far can I look back and how do I do it??? thanks

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
rum151man said:
I need to check on a Jordan Rc that i bought several months back, card was graded and still eneded up being fake i need to check on the sale but i cant find it. how far can I look back and how do I do it??? thanks

eBay, only 60 days.

PayPal, you can go back to the beginning of your time on there.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
bradical said:
rum151man said:

eBay, only 60 days.

PayPal, you can go back to the beginning of your time on there.

Incorrect, eBay shows 2 years worth of your purchase history now.
Click on the Archive button, choose a year within the last 3 calendar years and poof, you are gold!!!

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Musial Collector said:
Click on the Archive button, choose a year within the last 3 calendar years and poof, you are gold!!!

Picture of said Archive button?

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
tried to file a claim through paypal but its been too long back on August 25th 2010.
long story how this all happend. basically got for a friend, then he just recently found out it was fake :twisted:

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
rum151man said:
tried to file a claim through paypal but its been too long back on August 25th 2010.
long story how this all happend. basically got for a friend, then he just recently found out it was fake :twisted:

how'd he find out?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
bradical said:
Musial Collector said:

Picture of said Archive button?

Pretty simple

Go to purchase history, and in there you will find an option for archive

Roy Birchler

Aug 7, 2008
Northern California
img712.jpg

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
ThoseBackPages said:
rum151man said:

how'd he find out?
He brought it down south to a show and had an authenticator look at it

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
rum151man said:
gvsu96 said:
Who graded it?
It was pro grading company, obviously risky but still sucks that it was fake

Pro Grading? I could have told him it was fake and he wouldn't have needed to take down south and pay an authenticator.

Members online