Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Was offered a Nolan Ryan RC....a good price for a BGS 5?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I was offered a BGS 5 Nolan Ryan RC for his "asking price" of $250.00...what should I counteroffer with? Not really looking to hold it but if I can flip it for a little extra paypal in my account after I list it what do you fellas think? Thanks....

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
off hand 200

JEBJJA said:
I was offered a BGS 5 Nolan Ryan RC for his "asking price" of $250.00...what should I counteroffer with? Not really looking to hold it but if I can flip it for a little extra paypal in my account after I list it what do you fellas think? Thanks....

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
George_Calfas said:
StrasburgMania said:
JEBJJA said:
Krom said:
The last 2 Psa 5s both got 299.

Saw that but would Beckett be a little lower or not since people prefer PSA over Beckett on Vintage?
Submit to PSA and you could possibly get a 6-7
:benson: Doubtful....nice try on the PSA bashing.
Yeah PSA usually is accurate. I vouch by SGC but PSA surely knows what they are talking about

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
the asking price doesn't leave any meat on the bone imho. ask for a scan (both front and back) to see if you think it is worth crossing over. here is my psa 6 for reference. the only thing which kept it from grading higher was the back centering.

ryanpsa2-1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts