Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Hitting eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Topps his starting to hit ebay.

Looks like they're also victims of the lockout and having to use combine photos for some rookies. I like the Bowman throwback cards.

$(KGrHqQOKpcE35Ty(SO+BOLfbuSjiQ~~0_35.jpg $(KGrHqQOKokE33L9BkGLBOLQNW3Vrg~~0_35.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Looks like they're also victims of the lockout and having to use combine photos for some rookies. I like the Bowman throwback cards.

They don't have to use combine photos. There's nothing stopping them from using RP or photoshopped pro unis

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
JoshHamilton said:
Card Magnet said:

They don't have to use combine photos. There's nothing stopping them from using RP or photoshopped pro unis
Are you going to pursue the Bowman insert set since it's a mini-card one?

I'm not sure why the photoshopping didn't cross my mind, especially since it's Topps. They're notorious for photoshops, usually just recycling the same image through various products.

406-toppsdpp.png
406-topps.png

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
If Ultra Pro makes sheets that fit them, I will. Otherwise no. They'd just end up in a box somewhere

Members online

Latest posts