Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pete Rose IP signing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Pete rose was in town tonight doing a signing. Figured the $59 was worth it seeing as how he's not in this area much, if at all, not to mention hes not overly easy to get for free. Definitely not a friendly guy, but did mumble "that's a nice photo" when he was done. Asked for the Charlie Hustle inscription, but was immediately shot down by like 4 people including Pete. He went ahead and did #4256 instead, and I unfortunately didn't have enough time to ask for Hit King which he was signing. Happy nonetheless.
1/1 16x20 and pic with
Video of him signing:
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/tikitomok/a48eaf5d.mp4
3fa596bc.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
PujolsCollector said:
Don't you know to ask for the inscription you want before you hand him the pen. If you would have asked first you would have got hit king
Ahh thanks for enlightening me to that, because I definitely didnt ask for Charlie Hustle as I handed him the pen, and as he said no he added #4256. I'll be sure to ask you for advice in the future, thanks a bunch for the expertise.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
tikitomoka said:
PujolsCollector said:
Don't you know to ask for the inscription you want before you hand him the pen. If you would have asked first you would have got hit king
Ahh thanks for enlightening me to that, because I definitely didnt ask for Charlie Hustle as I handed him the pen, and as he said no he added #4256. I'll be sure to ask you for advice in the future, thanks a bunch for the expertise.
Figured I would give you some advice since every post I make about getting an auto that goes wrong you open your mouth about it.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
koal said:
was he wearing one of his sweet flat-billed caps?
Absolutely. Pete's a stylin' guy, especially with the ridiculous-looking, plastic Asian woman that accompanies him around.

koal

Aug 7, 2008
tikitomoka said:
koal said:
was he wearing one of his sweet flat-billed caps?
Absolutely. Pete's a stylin' guy, especially with the ridiculous-looking, plastic Asian woman that accompanies him around.

the one with the tiny buubs? :)

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
PujolsCollector said:
tikitomoka said:
PujolsCollector said:
Figured I would give you some advice since every post I make about getting an auto that goes wrong you open your mouth about it.
If I knew what you were talking about I would have a response to that, but I generally don't discriminate in who I give out sarcastic comments to. You just happen to warrant them more than most.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Pete ever do the Charlie Hustle inscription? Have heard before he doesn't do that one. Wonder if BG got him to do it for the Leaf Rose set coming out. Supposed to be loaded with some good inscriptions. Pete do I bet on baseball one at signing?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
tikitomoka said:
PujolsCollector said:
tikitomoka said:
PujolsCollector said:
If I knew what you were talking about I would have a response to that, but I generally don't discriminate in who I give out sarcastic comments to. You just happen to warrant them more than most.
Oh so you was never a smart ass when my Pujols auto got messed up? You think you know everything about IP autos its funny when something goes wrong with yours. So go talk shat on me and everyone else. Go troll SportsGraphing

ChicagoCubsWS

May 17, 2009
PujolsCollector said:
tikitomoka said:
PujolsCollector said:
tikitomoka said:
PujolsCollector said:
Oh so you was never a smart ass when my Pujols auto got messed up? You think you know everything about IP autos its funny when something goes wrong with yours. So go talk shat on me and everyone else. Go troll SportsGraphing

http://www.sportsgraphing.com/shout-out ... oka-2.html

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
matchpenalty said:
Pete ever do the Charlie Hustle inscription? Have heard before he doesn't do that one. Wonder if BG got him to do it for the Leaf Rose set coming out. Supposed to be loaded with some good inscriptions. Pete do I bet on baseball one at signing?
I'm betting he signed a contract somewhere along the line that either 1) prevents him from writing that again or 2) makes it exclusive to one company. I could be way off, though, and he just doesn't like the name haha.... No idea on the bet on baseball one, and I wasn't gonna be the person to ask him.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
ChicagoCubsWS said:
PujolsCollector said:

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
PujolsCollector said:
tikitomoka said:
PujolsCollector said:
tikitomoka said:
PujolsCollector said:
I don't have any idea what was said in that thread nor do I have any desire to go back and find it. If i remember right it had something to do with pen color or smearage, no? Neither are close to the same as getting the wrong inscription, but I'll guess you don't see it like that since you're still butthurt over a 6+ month old thread. You must be a joy to be around in real life, too.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
tikitomoka said:
PujolsCollector said:
tikitomoka said:
PujolsCollector said:
tikitomoka said:
[quote="PujolsCollector":22kwyvyf]Don't you know to ask for the inscription you want before you hand him the pen. If you would have asked first you would have got hit king
I don't have any idea what was said in that thread nor do I have any desire to go back and find it. If i remember right it had something to do with pen color or smearage, no? Neither are close to the same as getting the wrong inscription, but I'll guess you don't see it like that since you're still butthurt over a 6+ month old thread. You must be a joy to be around in real life, too.[/quote:22kwyvyf]
I'm not butthurt I am just saying that you brought this on yourself. It was pen color and it was not my fault and somehow you tried to turn it on me. I handed the pen to Pujols and he switched pens. You claim you are like some guru of the IP graph and yet you obviously make mistakes. I am glad you did'nt get your inscription I hope next time he signs it with a different color then you hand him because that would just make it better.
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
I wnat to get him to sign a baseball for me with the inscription
"HOF TBA"

Wonder if he would do it?
He will sign HOF?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts