Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

this Braves- Bucs game is redunculous

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
bottom of the 14th - McClouth and Freddy ejected. McCann going to the DL. neither team with position players left.

about 412 men left on base between both teams.

game that starts on July 26th will end on July 27th.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
Even though the Braves are my favorite team I don't want them to score I want the game to keep going to see how long the game can make it. Is it just me who always likes to see a crazy long game?

elainebenice

Dec 1, 2009
Alabama
Somebody has to get tired pretty soon and make a mistake. I wish that damn kid that keeps screaming would get tired and go to sleep. Do you guys hear him?

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
StrasburgMania said:
Even though the Braves are my favorite team I don't want them to score I want the game to keep going to see how long the game can make it. Is it just me who always likes to see a crazy long game?

Yeah, I love the injury risk making tired players stay on the field because no one else is available. It's also wicked cool to burn your bullpen in a game like this so that they are ineffective for the next week. This should help us catch the Phils and maintain our WC lead.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
elainebenice said:
Somebody has to get tired pretty soon and make a mistake. I wish that damn kid that keeps screaming would get tired and go to sleep. Do you guys hear him?

yes - brutal. he's only going to get louder as more people start leaving.

how do people who took Marta to the game get home?

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
DaleMurphyCollector said:
StrasburgMania said:

Yeah, I love the injury risk making tired players stay on the field because no one else is available. It's also wicked cool to burn your bullpen in a game like this so that they are ineffective for the next week. This should help us catch the Phils and maintain our WC lead.
They will be fine.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
StrasburgMania said:
StrasburgMania said:

They will be fine.

Spoken like a "guy" who's never stepped foot on a baseball field.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
Martin Prado is awful tonight - the bat boy would have been better

He's 0 for 8 with 8 men LOB

McCann might be off the DL by time this game is over

soulax5

Sep 23, 2010
So Oregon
StrasburgMania said:

+1

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Damn I missed it all. Cable came back on when Christian Martinez almost got tossed for turning his back on the home plate umpire on that non strike 3 call.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
whoever said Freddie Freeman is not a great fielder is seriously stooopid - I don't know if a rookie 1B has ever won a gold glove but he should be in the running.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
alabamalongsnake said:
Martin Prado is awful tonight - the bat boy would have been better

He's 0 for 8 with 8 men LOB

McCann might be off the DL by time this game is over

I actually know one of the bat boys, and he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat, so I wouldn't say that :lol:

Prado has looked terrible, but this damn game would be over if it weren't for these umpires making horrible calls.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
at least if Prado gets to bat again he might set some sort of record.

just glad McDouche is out and can't mess this game up. that guy could f up a wet dream.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
StrasburgMania said:
StrasburgMania said:

They will be fine.
You are a ******* moron. Sorry to everyone who has to read my statement.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
StrasburgMania said:
StrasburgMania said:

They will be fine.

you didn't just say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually it was spoken from a kid who plays travel baseball in georgia (best travel baseball in the country) for one of the best teams in the country!

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
StrasburgMania said:
StrasburgMania said:
StrasburgMania said:

They will be fine.

you didn't just say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually it was spoken from a kid who plays travel baseball in georgia (best travel baseball in the country) for one of the best teams in the country!

I have a hard time believing that, but I don't care. Your coach must really appreciate your understanding of the game. Or do you just fetch the boys water and clean their straps? That I could believe.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
StrasburgMania said:
StrasburgMania said:
[quote="StrasburgMania":23incbh2]Even though the Braves are my favorite team I don't want them to score I want the game to keep going to see how long the game can make it. Is it just me who always likes to see a crazy long game?

They will be fine.

I have a hard time believing that, but I don't care. Your coach must really appreciate your understanding of the game. Or do you just fetch the boys water and clean their straps? That I could believe.[/quote:23incbh2]
your fucken dumb. I have played 4 games in a day before! Thats 24 innings. These guys should be fine playing 17 innings. I admit you could maybe beat me in a race or something that involves athleticism if there was a doughnut at the end of the race.

Members online

Latest posts