Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mod here????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Member murmur is spamming all over the site.

I'm down the shore, posting on a phone so can't go through the regular channels for reporting.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
get the pitches and forks ready
Its gonna be a Jersey style lynching

Not sure if you whiffed that one or it whoooshed right over my perfectly tanned head so ill put myself out there.

Did you mean "pitchforks"?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Does enabling tapatalk cost money or time?

I ask, because another site I visit isn't tapa native and the admins are coy with why they are not allowing it.

And I post mostly on my phone if you need a guinea pig to test it out.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Lancemountain said:
Does enabling tapatalk cost money or time?

I ask, because another site I visit isn't tapa native and the admins are coy with why they are not allowing it.

And I post mostly on my phone if you need a guinea pig to test it out.

It dosent cost an admin anything, I'm not really sure why they wouldn't allow it.

We are investing in a real app because we think that the extra exposure of a Sports Card App in android and apple marketplaces could be pretty good.

It's gonna be free, so users won't have to pay the $2.99 that tapa talk charges.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
cgilmo said:
We are investing in a real app because we think that the extra exposure of a Sports Card App in android and apple marketplaces could be pretty good.

That sounds like a fine idea.

Signed,

:)

Members online

Latest posts