Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giants to Acquire Carlos Beltran

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
MLB Traderumors and multiple NY sports writers are tweeting. Gary Brown rumored to be in the deal.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
js0000001 said:
mixed emotions

I hope we get someone good for him
I'm pretty nervous. I really don't want Jonathan Sanchez. In my eyes, he's a 4. And he's a 4 on the rotation made up of a bunch of 4's.

I wish the Rangers were more involved.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
Chris Sprow, a writer for ESPN says this: Obvious (and loud) fear in likely Beltran deal for Giants fans: "Don't let it be Belt that goes." May be disappointed... #trades

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
tm decomposer said:
js0000001 said:
mixed emotions

I hope we get someone good for him
I'm pretty nervous. I really don't want Jonathan Sanchez. In my eyes, he's a 4. And he's a 4 on the rotation made up of a bunch of 4's.

I wish the Rangers were more involved.

Last I heard was that the Mets wanted Erlin + for Beltran. Taken into consideration he didn't really want to come to the AL or play LF or CF, I'm glad somebody else got him.

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
I think Brown was too much for Beltran. Shows how desperate the Giants are. Brown is probably the giants #2/3 prospect in the whole system. This reeks of another Sabean blunder.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I think the Giants are giving up too much for Beltran if they gave up Gary Brown. Funny thing is that Giants fans were screaming murder when Gary Brown was picked by the Giants in the first round. I think the Mets get the best part of the deal.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
hearing this on wfan as well. maybe giants fear that with McCann on the DL, would make a play so they want this done ASAP

from a fans perspective I REALLY want belt here and if that were to happen, I'd be jumping for joy but my stash... ::facepalm:: lol

loved Beltran and will always be one of my favorites

best of luck to him

you guys see the strikeout looking to wainwright as his thang but me? remember that extra innings against the phils? upper deck walk off hr was my favorite Beltran moment..

dave

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
Olney: The Giants are expected to give up pitcher Zach Wheeler as the centerpiece of the Beltran trade.

Oh my god

Members online

Latest posts