Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Bowl Squares - What numbers are you begging for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I am sure there are many on here that have super bowl squares, what are you begging for??

I have

Pitt - AZ

6 - 1 $25 square

$10 squares

4 - 2

7 - 8

2 - 6

9 - 7

Crossing my fingers

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Mine are a surprise.

I left before I remembered to get a printout sheet on Friday, and the person that was supposed to scan it and email it to me hasn't yet. So, I'll see what happens tomorrow morning.

G

bungle77 said:
Mine are a surprise.

I left before I remembered to get a printout sheet on Friday, and the person that was supposed to scan it and email it to me hasn't yet. So, I'll see what happens tomorrow morning.
Better not to know. I have a friend that everytime the score would changes, he would say something
Like all I need now is the this team to get a TD and then a safety and the other team to kick a FG and then
do a 2 point conversion on there TD they need and then I can win the quarter , but that goes on all game, and that just drives me nuts. I love when people that have something like 5-6 or 8-2 and say they have suckie numbers, even before the game starts.

What the heck is that all the numbers are good until the game ends. I hate people that complain even before they lost, but hell they are there running around saying I won when those suckie numbers come in. LOL

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
I got 8 $15 boxes split with a friend. Won't find out numbers till it starts though, last year my friend and I won 1200, hoping for a repeat

Members online