Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 MORE PC Game Used bats...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
Just picked these up today to make my total game used bat tally up to 5. I made a pretty decent local contact here in the Phoenix area and I get a screaming deal on game used stuff. He is an ebay seller but he will let me pick stuff up from him for cheaper than his min bid + shipping for less than big name players. I say this because if you collect ANYONE who isn't really a big name player I'll shoot him a text with other players who may not be huge names to see if he has anything you might be looking for and how much he would want for whatever item he has. Anywho, here is what I got today...

This one has a very small handle chip and is barely cracked. Bat is still all in one good piece and shows tons of use...
ReynoldsOldHickoryblonde2.png

This one has a pretty big handle crack that almost runs all the way down to the knob and about half way up the bat.
ReynoldsMarucci2.png

Here are all 5 of my reynolds bats together.
011.jpg

If you just want to comment below on specific players, I'll check with him to see what he may have.

Thanks for the look,
-KD

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Nice bats! Are you going to try to get the 4 unsigned ones signed? I'd be interested in any Clint Barmes stuff.

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
Zan said:
Very sweet. Which one is your favorite?

The auto'd one at the top by far. It was a RC year gamer. I actually bought it at the team shop before Mark really became known for like $50. Then I paid like $20 to have it signed at a local signing about a year later.

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
17ROCKIES12 said:
Nice bats! Are you going to try to get the 4 unsigned ones signed? I'd be interested in any Clint Barmes stuff.

I will definitely try. I'm not a big autograph hound at games and now that he plays in the NL it isn't like he's going to be in town here in Phoenix very often any more.

I'll put Barmes on the list of guys to ask for and get back to you probably tomorrow night or Friday night.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Congrats! I love seeing the game used pick ups on this board. I just wish we had a separate section dedicated to game used items.

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
ripken2131_8 said:
Does your guy get access to visiting player stuff? Or just D-Backs?

Yes, he gets all teams stuff.

As an example last time I was there when I bought the first two bats he had a pujols marucci, a full set of 2010 giants game worn pants, and about 300 total bats mostly of teams other than DBACKS...

Members online

Latest posts